Tampa Jesuit vs Pine Forest

Tyler

7 minutes ago, Dan in Daytona said:

PICK.....turn out the lights, this party is over.

Jesuit 35  Pine Forest 29

Best of all FHSAA Championship games....

Pine Forest fan report to the comments please. Heartbreaker I say this feels better than a blowout bc yall thought yall had a chance.  1,000 mile trip home don't forget refund on way out.  Jesuit state champions. Pine trees runner home 

6 hours ago, Jesse said:

Pine Forest fan report to the comments please. Heartbreaker I say this feels better than a blowout bc yall thought yall had a chance.  1,000 mile trip home don't forget refund on way out.  Jesuit state champions. Pine trees runner home 

Jesse, remenber what goes around comes around. Show a little maturity young man... losing hurts

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

LOL.  A blowout is worse than a heartbreaker.  At least PF can walk away knowing that they were not outclassed or outmanned.  After the shock, they will be fine.  It's ALWAYS worse for the team that's blown out.  They can never live that down.

6 minutes ago, Dan in Daytona said:

PICK.....turn out the lights, this party is over.

Jesuit 35  Pine Forest 29

Best of all FHSAA Championship games....

Great game, props to Jesuit for making game winning stops inside the 5 yard line on two separate possessions (8 plays) with time running out.  A score on either of those possessions would have cooked their goose.  Prior to those stops, another great play by Jesuit was tracking down another Kickoff return that appeared to be going for a TD and stopping the runner on the 5 yard line.   Pine Forest did have playmakers and the ball bounced their way most of the night until the final 4 minutes.  Congrats to them on a great performance.

6 minutes ago, Nulli Secundus said:

LOL.  Blowout is worse than a heartbreaker.  At least PF can walk away knowing that they were not outclassed or outmanned.  After the shock, they will be fine.  It's ALWAYS worse for the team that's blown out.  They can never live that down.

Them players crying though and fans. Some watch them tonight 

7 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Hey man 4A calling y'all name!!! Let you tell it Madison County best team in the state. I know y'all tired of beating up on scrubs in 1A

12 minutes ago, uncleluke23 said:

Hell of a game by Pine Forest! Even with a lost they made the city proud! I'm letting all of y'all know if these kids in Pensacola ever click up at one school with the right coach, they coming for whoever come out the south. 

Maybe Niceville is pretty solid I hate them.  But they play tough teams so I have some respect.  

59 minutes ago, Jesse said:

2 minutes ago, Ray Icaza said:

Great game, props to Jesuit for making game winning stops inside the 5 yard line on two separate possessions (8 plays) with time running out.  A score on either of those possessions would have cooked their goose.  Prior to those stops, another great play by Jesuit was tracking down another Kickoff return that appeared to be going for a TD and stopping the runner on the 5 yard line.   Pine Forest did have playmakers and the ball bounced their way most of the night until the final 4 minutes.  Congrats to them on a great performance.

embarrassing 

Hell of a game. Pine forest left a few plays on the field and had a kickoff return called back. They had a chance to win and let it slip away at the end. Proud of the way they went and competed. A lot of folks swore it was a wasted trip and would be a blowout. Congrats to Jesuit. 

Just now, Jesse said:

Them players crying though and fans. Some watch them tonight 

That's to be expected and I expect them to.  In the eyes of time, although PF lost, no one can ever look back on tonight and say that PF got their asses kicked.  That's something to be proud of considering they were considered by most to be the underdog.

6 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Hell of a game. Pine forest left a few plays on the field and had a kickoff return called back. They had a chance to win and let it slip away at the end. Proud of the way they went and competed. A lot of folks swore it was a wasted trip and would be a blowout. Congrats to Jesuit. 

Tyler it's okay to cry lol

6 minutes ago, Nulli Secundus said:

That's to be expected and I expect them to.  In the eyes of time, although PF lost, no one can ever look back on tonight and say that PF got their asses kicked.  That's something to be proud of considering they were considered by most to be the underdog.

A lost is a lost.  1,000 mile trip home and Madison has blown them boys out plenty check history. 

3 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Anybody can get the smoke , you know what it is madison play anyone . So I think they get q huge pass. Bc they will smack your team

You just said Panhandle teams ain't no good. Tell Madison to go schedule some real smoke...not just no sorry big schools. Aquinas, Miami Central, Venice...hell IMG if you feeling big and bad

3 minutes ago, Jesse said:

A lost is a lost.  1,000 mile trip home and Madison has blown them boys out plenty check history. 

Jesse, I think that you should take Dan's advice and show some maturity. Pine Forest has NOTHING to be ashamed of, and anybody who doesn't realize that should find another sport to follow.  

Just now, Jesse said:

Little Sally was lost in the woods.  Pine Forest lost in final few minutes of the game.  This loss makes the trip home even worse.  Jesse never has a loss for words when interjecting Madison into a conversation.