State Champions, not just a South Florida thing!

Jullian

On 12/24/2021 at 1:03 PM, cribboy305 said:

sir you are a hater. ik why you hate cent but damn, them ppl do not get 20 transfers a year. this was year by far an outlier of past years. cent was chasing a natty. but you are lying to yourself. central been good, they just never had a ring til 2010 & the year before that they lost by a couple points against a really good miramar team & year before that they lost to a very good northwestern team. tell broward to get better so yall can stop with these excuses. 

Cent has alot of Broward kids on their roster too. It go both ways. Cent always has kids from Broward on their roster. Gulliver has kids from Broward and so does the West. The kids these days play cross county all the time. American Hertiage has kids from dade.  All the Dade vs Broward stuff is in the past.  Cent is a better state powerhouse and STA is the better national power house in my opinion. I would pick Cent over STA in a head up game. But against out of state national powerhouses I think STA plays and is coached better.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• I was actually itching to treat some wager some money on some sports matches that are happening above-board now. I wanted to let you guys identify that I did spot what I ruminate on to be the kindest site in the USA. If you fall short of to get in on the spirit, check it out-moded: [url=https://pokeronline.guru/online-gambling/]https://pokeronline.guru/online-gambling/[/url]
    • Perhaps the best RB in Tampa Bay iin 2023 saw his program close, and is looking for a home. If he stays in the area,Venice is a good bet. (Lakeland may be as well).
    • And if that same newsletter asked the Osceola County Sheriff Department, what do you think the response would be? If you asked, members of the Chamber of Commerce? (Essentially a union of businesses) If you asked a group of nurses? If you asked a group of lawyers? Also a union cares about the working conditions of their members, but the working conditions of teachers are the learning conditions of students as well. People are attracted to careers because of the values that come with those careers. Political Parties attract people based on their values. So it shouldn't be surprising that certain professions attract certain people in certain careers. You act as if the principal's first question when we have a 5,000+ teachers shortage in this state is "who do you vote for? And are you a member of the union?"
    • I feel like y'all are always solid so I don't see y'all going no worse than 7-3. Biggest question mark for Cocoa is their O-line since they are only returning 1 and on the defensive side they only return their blue chip edge in their front 7 
    • Coach Wiseman, let me just preface this by saying that you were the best HC Sarasota's program has had in the last 20+ years. You brought them from being a perpetual losing program to the doorstep of competing with Venice for a district title and a deep playoff run. SHS will curse the day they fired you now that they are back in a rut. You are a true class act, and nothing will ever convince me otherwise.  Our backfield is certainly sparse right now. We do have Dorian Jones, a rising sophomore runningback whom did considerably well considering his limited playing time last season. Our offense will need an overhaul with the graduation of 3 offensive linemen and almost our entire receiving corps. Our defensive line will be strong with the return of Ke'shawn Vaughn, Elijah Jones, and Asharri Charles. Our linebacking corps graduates virtually everybody but should have at least one bright spot with the return of Ben Zarkawiecz. Our defensive backfield is still a work in progress with the graduation of Lester and Platt. At the moment, we have more question marks than exclamation points. And that's not a good feeling with the kind of competition Venice is going to face. 
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Popular Contributors