Best team in North Florida public school .

Jesse

6 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

Theres plenty of teams that are nationally ranked because of the region they are in. Walton isn't as good as you're making them seem.

If you watched Fleming highlights this conversation would be over. He is very strong runner , I talked to him at the game in Tallahassee.  He said he going to toledo or somewhere to make History. And if he played for madison he would have had 300 yards easy against hawthorne. Bc he knows alot of teams aren't that good. 

9 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

I'm ready to see his answer lmao. Realistically I could see them making it to the regional finals or semifinals depending on who they had to play.

Chill bolles only got madison back in the day. Now they can beat bolles and cocoa,  3A a joke they are Florida highs daddy.  So title against chaminade or trinity christian they little brother.  

3 minutes ago, Jesse said:

If you watched Fleming highlights this conversation would be over. He is very strong runner , I talked to him at the game in Tallahassee.  He said he going to toledo or somewhere to make History. And if he played for madison he would have had 300 yards easy against hawthorne. Bc he knows alot of teams aren't that good. 

Again anything is possible but as I stated before it's all speculation and hypotheticals. No need to go back and forward about it.

1 minute ago, Jesse said:

Chill bolles only got madison back in the day. Now they can beat bolles and cocoa,  3A a joke they are Florida highs daddy.  So title against chaminade or trinity christian they little brother.  

Again you being delusional. 3A isn't Florida high's daddy. They didn't even make it to the finals. So there goes that theory. If they played Trinity again it would be a different outcome. I already said Madison would make it to atleast the regional finals or semis depending on who they played but they definitely wouldn't make it to the finals. Especially this season lol or last. 

7 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Don't be stupid. They might beat astronaut. When they beat Bolles ir Cicoa get back to me.

They can right now bolles is scared to play them and cocoa I don't know why madison hasn't scheduled them. Cocoa wasn't good Raines beat them plenty. 

16 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

Again you being delusional. 3A isn't Florida high's daddy. They didn't even make it to the finals. So there goes that theory. If they played Trinity again it would be a different outcome. I already said Madison would make it to atleast the regional finals or semis depending on who they played but they definitely wouldn't make it to the finals. Especially this season lol or last. 

Madison is Florida high daddy and trinity christian is Madison little brother.  All they have to do is beat them then finals again chaminade which is literally Madison on steroids. But Madison can beat chaminade in a close game. 

13 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I'm just playing, Madison finished 88th In America in 2010 , that's impressive being in a small town. Maxpreps has them as the 3rd best small school since 2003. 

y'all. I do have a lot of respect for Madison. They do have a ton of heart. I'm playin back ya bro. I SEE Madison and what they have to work with. A lot of peeps say 4A but they don't see how spread out Madison is. Not so easy for some of them athletes.

35 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

y'all. I do have a lot of respect for Madison. They do have a ton of heart. I'm playin back ya bro. I SEE Madison and what they have to work with. A lot of peeps say 4A but they don't see how spread out Madison is. Not so easy for some of them athletes.

Yeah plus its a poor place to live and very boring.  Mike coe said football is there Saturday night movie.