All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. I was actually itching to treat some wager some money on some sports matches that are happening above-board now. I wanted to let you guys identify that I did spot what I ruminate on to be the kindest site in the USA. If you fall short of to get in on the spirit, check it out-moded: [url=https://pokeronline.guru/online-gambling/]https://pokeronline.guru/online-gambling/[/url]
  3. Perhaps the best RB in Tampa Bay iin 2023 saw his program close, and is looking for a home. If he stays in the area,Venice is a good bet. (Lakeland may be as well).
  4. And if that same newsletter asked the Osceola County Sheriff Department, what do you think the response would be? If you asked, members of the Chamber of Commerce? (Essentially a union of businesses) If you asked a group of nurses? If you asked a group of lawyers? Also a union cares about the working conditions of their members, but the working conditions of teachers are the learning conditions of students as well. People are attracted to careers because of the values that come with those careers. Political Parties attract people based on their values. So it shouldn't be surprising that certain professions attract certain people in certain careers. You act as if the principal's first question when we have a 5,000+ teachers shortage in this state is "who do you vote for? And are you a member of the union?"
  5. Yesterday
  6. I feel like y'all are always solid so I don't see y'all going no worse than 7-3. Biggest question mark for Cocoa is their O-line since they are only returning 1 and on the defensive side they only return their blue chip edge in their front 7
  7. Coach Wiseman, let me just preface this by saying that you were the best HC Sarasota's program has had in the last 20+ years. You brought them from being a perpetual losing program to the doorstep of competing with Venice for a district title and a deep playoff run. SHS will curse the day they fired you now that they are back in a rut. You are a true class act, and nothing will ever convince me otherwise. Our backfield is certainly sparse right now. We do have Dorian Jones, a rising sophomore runningback whom did considerably well considering his limited playing time last season. Our offense will need an overhaul with the graduation of 3 offensive linemen and almost our entire receiving corps. Our defensive line will be strong with the return of Ke'shawn Vaughn, Elijah Jones, and Asharri Charles. Our linebacking corps graduates virtually everybody but should have at least one bright spot with the return of Ben Zarkawiecz. Our defensive backfield is still a work in progress with the graduation of Lester and Platt. At the moment, we have more question marks than exclamation points. And that's not a good feeling with the kind of competition Venice is going to face.
  8. It's possible that they find their stride by week 5, but at the moment we just don't have the on-paper talent to compete with teams like Miami NW, IMG National, Cocoa, or Bishop Verot. If Venice can find a way to go 7-3 with that schedule I would be happy
  9. Ocala Vanguard https://x.com/VanguardFB/status/1772951193179840761?s=20
  10. Just wait till spring is over and the top RB in the area will take his talent to 1 Indian Ave.
  11. This will be an interesting story to follow. Venice has no proven RB headed in to spring which will be a first for a long time. They have produced several Dairy Farmers player of the years in that position. They also will have a massive offensive line with 2 three year starters who return as well as some stud young kids. They will probably average around 6'4 295 on the line which is huge for Venice standards. I just wonder if this will change before the start of the season. I still fell like someone will show up.
  12. Are you still talking to me?? Thought I was pretty clear for you not to waste your breath on this subject matter, but somehow you are missing the point. Teacher unions have limited power in FL because the candidates they overwhelming support keep losing. If they had won, the teacher union vote had a lot to do with it and would be wielding that power. Osceola county which isn't a GOP stronghold during the past two national elections had the journalism students for the OHS monthly newsletter (Kowboy Jake) interview the faculty as to their political leanings. A sample of about 30 teachers that were interviewed were voting as follows: 25 D vs 5 R. Enough said.
  13. You missed the point of my union post. Teacher unions in strong union states have power. Florida unions have zero. They cant strike and the school board can implement a contract without the unions approval. Florida unions are not preventing any raise in Florida. The state has attacked a straw man here.
  14. As a general rule, I am not a big supporter of unions in the public sector in particular. They certainly had a place in the private sector during the industrialization of our nation, but today not so much. I have no first-hand experience with unions representing our local law enforcement or firefighters but my interaction with the teachers union over several years in that profession is the basis of my opinion.
  15. Last week
  16. Think Venice will be gelling by week 5? Was smart to not play NW and Cocoa back to back this season
  17. Curious, but do you support police and fire unions, or is your disdain only for teachers union?
  18. Fun fact. Sebastian River is 2-0 all time against OOS teams. 2000 Sebastian River 40, Aliso Niguel,CA 7 2022 Sebastian River 14, Golden,CO 6
  19. Surprised Vero ain't ended back on there
  20. One of the Best teams ever is a stretch but definitely talent all over the board. I wanna see who wins the qb battle first. Week 2 should be fun specially at Venice. I may attend.
  21. Sebastian River : 8/16 Titusville 8/23 Mount Dora 8/30 Tradition Prep 9/6 Harmony 9/13 @ Jensen Beach (district) 9/20 @ South Fork 9/27 Okeechobee (district) 10/4 Astronaut 10/11 BYE 10/18 John Carroll Catholic (district) 10/25 @ Port St. Lucie (district) 11/1 @ Satellite
  22. Fort pierce Westwood https://x.com/RealCoachK/status/1767210750269943847?s=20
  23. https://twitter.com/Bigcoachmays/status/1772715750920253493?s=19
  24. The Bulls @ Venice week 2 confirmed. Miami NW figures to field the best team in Dade this upcoming season and maybe one of their best teams ever with Teddy Bridgewater at the helm. Looks like we'll be overwhelmed going into that game with the graduation of 3 starting offensive linemen, nearly our entire receiving corps and the transfer of Jamarice Wilder to Booker.
  25. I feel bad for the teams in STA region lol, if they're playing a national schedule then that means they're shooting for a natty
  26. Tarpon Springs put 100 years of football from 1924-2024, but wouldn’t 2023 be the 100th year of football assuming they fielded a team every year?
  1. Load more activity