• Announcements

• Joshua Wilson

Rules of the Forums   09/02/2017

Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 6 Underdogs to Watch This Season

Jones is loaded with talent; they won't catch anyone by surprise, but should be a favorite in 5A this year. Jones and Bishop Moore should make playoffs in 5A. Both teams play tough schedules including games against much larger opponents. The two teams meet in week 4 this season; it should be a good game. BM opens this week with rival Edgewater (7A), another of the top teams in Orlando area.
  3. 6 Underdogs to Watch This Season

Always like Winter Park and C Case is a QB any team would love to have. Hopefully they have THE breakout year after coming so close the last few.
  4. Florida vs OOS

Bold rep's my picks.That's streching my 50/50... It's all about having fun and going out on a limb... Don't be shy guys, show us your picks.
  5. 6 Underdogs to Watch This Season

Nice list
  6. 6 Underdogs to Watch This Season

Jones is only a sleeper outside of Orlando.
  7. OFFICIAL WEEK 1 BOARD PICK'EMS THREAD

MC (Homer Pick) STA MCC IMG Columbia Armwood Raines Vero Da West Lakeland
  8. Yesterday
  9. 6 Underdogs to Watch This Season

Winter Park is loaded at the skill positions. Ethan Pouncey has committed to Texas where his brother is playng WR. Starting QB Casey Case has a big arm and has committed to play for Buffalo. One of their WR's is committed to Miami. Another top prospect, Dakota Mitchell, had a pair of 70 yard TD's against Lyman last weekend. Winter Park has a half dozen D1 prospects with tons of speed at all the skill positions. They play Wekiva this Friday in their opener,. After seeing Wekiva in Spring game against Bishop Moore and watching several WP practices and scrimmages, I expect WP to win by at least 20 points over Wekiva. Maybe then, they'll get some recognition in the 8A polls.
  10. Week 1: Florida High School Football Streams

This is the link for Cooper City vs Ridley,PA http://papreplive.com/football/event/32957/
  11. Florida vs OOS

I say 4-8. Florida teams have this obsession with playing teams they know they have no shot of beating. Not all these listed, but some on this list are auto losses
  12. Florida vs OOS

13. 12 Teams with the Most Wins over the Past 3 Seasons

Here is #7-12. Anyone wanna try guessing the top 6? #7 Armwood #8 Plant #9 (Tie) Raines #9 (Tie) Lakeland #9 (Tie) Chaminade-Madonna #9 (Tie)Vanguard
  14. Jax Trinity Christian @ Lake City Columbia

I believe that was the Gainesville game. They had a downpour on a Thursday night game and then moved the game to Friday night, but in Lake City so that the game could be played in the same week and not to disrupt the schedules. Additionally, I believe they allowed this year's game to go back to Gainesville.
  15. Florida vs OOS

Lucky if Florida comes out 50% on the wins...
  16. Jax Trinity Christian @ Lake City Columbia

I thought it was originally schedule in jax but for the sake of not being cancled they came to yall
  17. OFFICIAL WEEK 1 BOARD PICK'EMS THREAD

Miami Central at Traz Powell (Saturday) De La Salle, Calif. Deerfield Beach IMG Academy Columbia Armwood Jones Vero Beach Miami Northwestern at Traz Powell Lakeland
  18. Board Pick'ems

Just in case... \NM
  19. Jax Trinity Christian @ Lake City Columbia

No we played in Jacksonville last year In fact we had to make that drive 2 days in a row
  20. Jax Trinity Christian @ Lake City Columbia

Shouldnt it b in jax this year
  21. Jax Trinity Christian @ Lake City Columbia

I thought yall played in lake city last year
  22. Jax Trinity Christian @ Lake City Columbia

23. Jax Trinity Christian @ Lake City Columbia

Pretty big game for Northeast FL this Friday in Lake City
  24. OFFICIAL WEEK 1 BOARD PICK'EMS THREAD

St. Frances Northwestern IMG Trinity Christian Armwood Raines Vero Beach Aquinas Carol City Lakeland
  25. Taylor County

According to the story this is not his 1st HC Gig and he left the last one under similar circumstances.
  26. OFFICIAL WEEK 1 BOARD PICK'EMS THREAD

SFA STA Carol City IMG TCA Armwood Raines Vero Cardinal Gibbons Lakeland
  27. Taylor County

I agree And considering how stupid this state is at running education it makes sense that players and other high schoolers would do duel enrollment instead of forcing themselves into debt, it's called building for a future Considering how this state would rather ass kiss a sports academy than actually support the public schools
  1. Load more activity