1. The Huddle

1. The Huddle

The place to discuss football at all levels: high school, college and professional.

1. Flag Football Huddle

A forum for the state's fastest-growing high school sport... Girls Flag Football

1. Off Topic Board

All non-football talk is to be reserved for this board.

Announcements

• So, while it might be wrong, I would not blame the kid for taking the deal.   However, I would hold "the rich local private school" responsible for blatantly breaking the rules.  
    • KOC:  8/16 Palm Beach Gardens
    • Hey @Floridaatlantic1 . This idea has been floated a couple of times on here and I thought it was interesting. How about: Instead of Metro/Suburban, public/private, transfer-based classes, or even promotion/demotion, the FHSAA broke the state into only 3 parts. North, Central, and South. Put all of the South Florida juggernauts into their own classification and let them play for 1 championship. Combine the North Florida rural schools and let them play for one championship while Central Florida combines to one class and plays for the final state championship. Playoff seeding will be determined by districts comprised of no fewer than 4 teams as well as SOS. At the end of the season, the winner of the "North" classification, would play the winner of the "Central" classification. Afterward, the winner of that game would play the winner of the "South" classification. And for once, we would have one "true" undisputed state champion.