Announcements

• South Lake just clinched 6a district 6 championship tonight!  4-0 in district play!  first district championship since 1996!
    • Should have an easier outing next week vs Lakewood at home, then will get 2 weeks of both rest and preparation for the playoffs.  Schedule appears to be headed for the regional game between OHS and Armwood, but not taking any game for granted.
    • To say that Windermere will never win a state championship (as in forever) is one of the most ignorant posts I have ever seen you make (and believe me, I have seen you make very ignorant posts before). Do you even comprehend what forever means?  Neighborhoods change. Rules change. How can anyone in their right mind even think to say that so and so will never happen? You can attach probabilities to such and such an event not happening over relatively short timespans. To make such sweeping predictions from here to eternity is indicative of one with a mind thoroughly lacking in any type of imagination.  Over the past 25 years, despite the super teams, despite all the forces aligned to make it more difficult for teams from areas with small population densities, I have seen teams that were once cellar dwellers rise to become contenders and I have also seen teams that were contenders most years, fall off the radar entirely.