Announcements

• Funny (in the ironic sense):  now that Plant is showing signs of returning to its glory years, it ends up in the same district as Armwood under the new district classifications.   That should make things interesting. 
    • 1   Chaminade-Madonna (Hollywood)     8    Buchholz (Gainesville) 4    Norland (Miami)     5    Mainland (Daytona Beach)     3    Cocoa    6    Lakeland     2    St. Thomas Aquinas (Fort Lauderdale)     7    Columbus (Miami)     last years final top 8. likely to be an awesome tournament cant say I dislike it    
    • Open division will be 5 rounds as well. First 2 rounds are round robin, round 3 is the elimination round, with the winner of the first 2 rounds having a bye round 3, round 4 is semifinal round and round 5 is the State title game
    • Based on what I'm seeing and hearing, this transfer haul for Lakeland may be of historic proportions. The team figures to be dramatically more powerful than the team that beat Jesuit. The transfer haul will probably have many people pissed off. Either way, it appears it will be a shocking haul. There could easily be a half-dozen starters, including the starting QB and RB, who are not from Polk county. Times are a-cchhhanginnn.
    • WR Tyler Williams, an OLB and I'm drawing a blank on the other. But, there's more to come. Armwood has a really strong team now.