Announcements

• Trinity Catholic over Belleview 27 - 0. Belleview lost ever game last year but do seem to look a little better for this season. The Celtics do have carryover experience from last season's 3 point loss in the Championship game. 
    • Was reviewing their schedule for 2024 on Maxpreps and they don't seem to have any national teams of any real merit. Corner Canyon a Utah team is not really any powerhouse. The only out of state team they play. Cocoa and Venice, although pretty good Florida teams, don't have a prayer against IMG IMO. The rest of the schedule my team Trinity Catholic could either possibly defeat or could hang with. So, do I have the right schedule for the national team IMG Academy that I am looking at? Is there a reason they are playing such a tame bunch of teams this coming season? 
    • Having spectators and having fans are two different things. Word has been that IMG may be eligible for at least the 8-team playoff in the future. 
    • Wow, pretty down on IMG a team that went undefeated last season and played some tough games out of state and a couple of the better in state teams. And, they have some of the top players just about every season without even trying.  Where do you get that they don't have any fans? Are their stands filled with homeless people every home game? Do you even watch any of their games? IMG doesn't play in the playoffs or championships as per an aggreement with the FHSAA not to. Strange you didn't even know that.   
    • Absolutely, but they are a private school that seem to have more wiggle room in this illegality.