Announcements

• Whoever entered the schedules on MaxPreps has somehow combined the schedules of IMG National, IMG Blue and IMG White.  So the schedule on MaxPreps for IMG is not accurate, and I have not been able to find their 2024 schedule on their official website.  And for the record, Corner Canyon was 13-1 last year, Utah 6A state champion, gave Bishop Gorman a game in their only loss, and ranked #36 in the nation by one publication (although probably not a match for IMG).  
    • Not at all. But I know what you mean
    • Trinity Catholic over Belleview 27 - 0. Belleview lost ever game last year but do seem to look a little better for this season. The Celtics do have carryover experience from last season's 3 point loss in the Championship game. 
    • Was reviewing their schedule for 2024 on Maxpreps and they don't seem to have any national teams of any real merit. Corner Canyon a Utah team is not really any powerhouse. The only out of state team they play. Cocoa and Venice, although pretty good Florida teams, don't have a prayer against IMG IMO. The rest of the schedule my team Trinity Catholic could either possibly defeat or could hang with. So, do I have the right schedule for the national team IMG Academy that I am looking at? Is there a reason they are playing such a tame bunch of teams this coming season? 
    • Having spectators and having fans are two different things. Word has been that IMG may be eligible for at least the 8-team playoff in the future.