Announcements

• Currently driving to Jensen Beach, FL to meet some friends for lunch otherwise I could have stopped over there to meet.  Our HC for football and track has a young daughter (Zyon Pinellas) that appears to have a bright future in track; she competes for the local team.  
    • @Ray Icaza I’m at Osceola High Stadium right this second. Track event hosted by a local track club called Charger Elite. My son runs track and I like to sign him up out side of school to keep him conditioned 
    • I agree completely with you. Those are just the only teams I can see making a game out of it. Seminole did get a good amount of transfers in as well 
    • That’s all of them boosters they be having. On top of the love of football they have.    a lot of those schools started out predominantly white, but if we’re gonna keep it a band they saw the assets of having black athletes on the team Aka “state titles” so they started getting the blacks in there one way or another lol, so now they have the athletes and the boosters to keep the school with state of the art everything.    in Florida unless it’s a private school or a school like Lakeland or Venice that’s public but have a big booster club. Your school/athletics is not gonna have the best of the best.    hell as long as Dillard been around they just approved to get their stadium redid this summer smh. 
    • I think it's a Florida thing because in Texas they show out. Like bra do you see they football stadiums it's insane. Yet Traz Powell stadium is in need of an upgrade and no dade county public school has a stadium on school campus  like Broward County