Announcements

• In my opinion, 8 teams should be the max. Wonder how the FHSAA will deal with the 8 team open division playoff format. Open division will have 3 post season rounds compared to the other classes that will have 5 rounds. These situations is usually when the fhsaa SHINES....LOL
    • Some divisions will be watered down significantly. Some may lose, at the most, one team. As long as this new development is transfer neutral, I don't think, overall, that the division state title games will be any more watered down than what we recently saw in the Suburban/Metro classification. In fact, the state title games may well be at least as competitive as the last two years were. 
    • I think the QB might be from Tarpon and I’m only basing that on the fact he has a Greek last name. Lol
    • I hope as many teams secede from the FHSAA as possible. This open division makes one division great and 7 divisions sorry as hell. Basically you are taking away every elite team from the other divisions. What’s sad is a lot of coaches support any move that makes it easier to win a title. Regardless the of how watered down and pathetic the product is.