1. The Huddle

1. The Huddle

The place to discuss football at all levels: high school, college and professional.

1. Flag Football Huddle

A forum for the state's fastest-growing high school sport... Girls Flag Football

1. Off Topic Board

All non-football talk is to be reserved for this board.

Announcements

• So if you are a public school with a failing football program and wanted to take it serious and get competitive, how are legally allowed to go about finding the top coaches to turn your fortunes around?    Are you allowed to talk to a current coach employee by another school? Do you have to wait until they are fired and unemployed?    Say you have some former alumni who made the pros and have a little money to throw around. Are they allowed to sweeten the deal and throw some money at a coach currently at another school? The former alum is not speaking as someone employed by a school: they are private citizen. Are they allowed to tell a coach I’ll give you a $25,000 check if you come to my former school. Maybe go buy a house and use it as a down payment.    What’s the rules?
    • How do you recruit a kid who is currently in limbo and doesn’t attend a school with a football program? 
    • New NIL bylaws being discussed at the upcoming FHSAA Board of Directors meeting.  It's coming... https://fhsaa.com/documents/2024/5/7//BOD_Pkt_May_14_2024.pdf?id=5344
    • In his announcement, he thanked coaches from other schools for REACHING OUT and giving him the opportunity to be a part of their program. That sounds like recruiting to me.
    • Gear up for two a days with our huge spring sale, get your team new pre-printed pro cut practice jerseys at unbeatable price of $5.55 per jersey. We also have multiple buy now pay later and no credit check, no interest financing options available. *Prowik polyester 4 way stretch dazzle shoulders *Prowik polyester porthole mechanical stretch mesh body *Double hem elastic sleeve * Cover stitched and bar tacked *Pre printed (number front and back) *1 year construction warranty *Free shipping $5.55/jersey https://1icon.one/product/1icon-e-series-prowik-football-practice-jersey/