Announcements

• With the complete free-for-all that is high school super team building, IMG no longer holds the huge advantage over other Florida schools. The coaching staff is nothing special, and the whole living like a professional while being 16/17 years old isn't as appealing as some may assume. The facilities are good, but, then again they have no fans and thus no home field advantage or experience. They're going to get many good players to be sure. But, so are several other power programs. That said, allowing them to play in state playoffs while being able to operate in ways no other schools are allowed to is wrong.
    • So, IMG is so loaded that a 5-star recruit isn't one of their top two WR's?    I don't know whether to laugh or cry.  
    • be curious to know who left the ktown boys and why would they leave?  saw big ol from down the road from you guys transfered in, curious as to why he would leave after his stock has risen this spring.  who left, who came in?
    • Venice doesn't have a proven RB because the rising senior who was their leading rusher left the program. Based on rumors I'm hearing, people are probably going to be pretty mad about where he ends up! Word is he won't be at Sarasota Booker, but at another, much more despised public school. A hint would be Jameson Williams a few years ago.
    • I don't think he was the number 1 or 2 option at IMG so he went to FBA to more than likely be the first option there