I don't have the numbers in front of me, I have a list of teams who ik are over the 600 threshold but the state doesn't do as good of a job keeping track of program win totals so I would suggest finding a historian or someone with the Vero Beach's records to get that answer but I'm not aware of them being over 600 wins but I'm guessing they have at least 500
Who is each team?
1. This team has won 47 straight playoff games at home and is one of the few teams to win over 50 home playoff games. Their last home playoff loss was in 2003.
2. This team has won 42 straight playoff games at home and has only lost 2 playoff games ever at home. Their last home playoff loss was in 2002. Could easily make an argument that they are the hardest team to beat at home in the playoffs.
3. This team has won 31 straight playoff games at home and has only lost 4 playoff games ever at home. They are one of the few teams to win over 50 home playoff games. Amongst playoff regulars, only one team has a higher home playoff winning percentage than this team does.
4. This team holds an impressive 39-4 playoff record at home. Their last home playoff loss was a heartbreaker back in 2015.
5. This team had their home playoff streak snapped last year, but still holds an impressive 37-4 playoff record at home.
Note: These are all FHSAA playoff games.