• Announcements

• Joshua Wilson

Rules of the Forums   09/02/2017

Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible. 
    • SportsNut25

Talking Other Sports   11/08/2017

For those interested in talking about other sports, you can talk about them here. 
  1. DarterBlue2

DarterBlue2

• I have spent some many hours this week getting these previews together and I am stoked that I will be posting them here in the coming hours today. Also the rankings are coming and I am wrapping them up in the wee hours of the morning. I will post the links as they go live but here is an idea on the schedule and what to expect    
    • The running back is Daijun Edwards, a four star who received an offer from Kirby Smart in the NINTH grade! Although he didn't play football in the eighth grade, due to growth plate issues, where the muscle grows faster than the bone structure! He had to have surgery that year to rectify the problem. But is back in form, as one the top backs in not only Georgia, but America! Barring injury this season, he will break the all time rushing record for the Packers! And we've had three All Americans in the past, plus two Georgia Offensive Players of the Year! But good news for those not named UGA! Kirby has a glut of current talent at RB! So Daijun has opened up his recruiting to other Power Five schools, including Auburn and FSU, where those two will already have two players on their rosters from Colquitt, in 2020!
    • Lakeland looks good.  That's all I'm gonna say.  
    • Lakeland destroys them. Like Nolebull said, it’s sad to think that just 7 years ago, Manatee was regarded one of the best teams in the nation. Now, they’re a dumpster fire. They’ll be lucky to keep this game respectable going into halftime. This game will not be close. 45-17 Lakeland
    • Dook Graham is at his best with the ball in his hands. I think he could end up being a little like Brandon James was when he gets to Gainesville.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Popular Contributors