Quantcast

• Your right Hornetfan. #1 is Taevion Swint. He will be in 8th grade this year. Plays AAU for Osceola Panthers in Kissimmee. 
    • Wow so Suwannee only win in the past 15 years came when Columbia basically shot themselves in the foot    Definitely interesting and it could stand as Suwannee last win for a very long time, especially if they don't decide to play us in the future as Suwannee was the one who decided in the end to cut the series 
    • It wasn't the 2004 game.  Interestingly, Columbia was the team who did not score any offensive TD's in that game.  Their only score was a defensive fumble recovery for a TD.  In 2007, 4-4 Suwannee faced off against 7-2 Columbia for the Oaken Bucket at Suwannee.  In the first quarter, Suwannee's D stripped the ball and ran it back nearly 50 yards for a TD to go up 6-0.  The Bulldogs were completely shut down in the first half, totaling only 17 yards of offense.  Columbia took the lead 7-6 and held it into the fourth quarter.  Suwannee missed a fg and the game looked all but over with only about 4 minutes remaining.  But Suwannee's D stripped the ballcarrier again and ran it back for a 40-yard score.  Columbia had a chance to win it in the remaining few minutes, but self-destructed due to penalties.            
    • Well that makes it a lot easier   Since 1990 Columbia has only 4 losses against Suwannee   1995 (lost 21-0) this one is out because Columbia never led in the game    2001 lost 10-7 this one is possible   2004 lost 14-6 possible I suppose, interesting enough this was only game coached by Scott Anderson who was fired for a incident at practice the next week, he was replaced by Frank Beasley for the rest of the year before Danny Green returned for 3 more seasons at Columbia   And lastly 2007 14-7 loss      I'm gonna go with 2004 and I'll say probably a defensive TD and then fumbled on the kickoff to give up a second TD
    • So the answer is your gonna keep sitting here on your High horse and not putting a poll out there    Exactly what I thought 
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Popular Contributors