Quantcast

• Idk why u leaving JAX TCA out of strong north teams??!!!   I posted this earlier but I’ll post it again  JAX TCA has 19 senior coming back out of those 19, 7  have committed 1 still waiting to commit and might be others later on down the line Marcus Burke #4 Committed to Florida Cj Ross #9 committed to USF  Corey Coley #6 committed to Maryland  Jacory Jordan #5 committed to bowling green kaleb killian #1 with 5 d-1 offers including Florida  Lucius Lattimore #13 committed to FAMU Austin barber #58 committed to Minnesota  just because we went 5-6 last year don’t mean they was a bad team!! U saw the schedule they played!!! And they competed with those team!! P.s they also have some underclassmen that have offers or committed 
    • Its not dude. Madison will win
    • I hope this is not the end of a true, state championship series in Florida.  That's all I have to say on this topic. 
    • Covid is an isolated event (hopefully) and 2020 is an outlier year (hopefully).   With the amendment allowing teams/schools/counties to "opt out" this year and basically do whatever they want in terms of a season and a post-season (and, oh by the way, the FHSAA staff will even assist in the process), why would South Florida schools need to leave the FHSAA?  Just opt out this year.  If South Florida schools opt out, they won't be able to win a State Championship.  If South Florida schools leave the FHSAA, they still won't be able to win a State Championship -- only a South Florida Championship.  Either way, and through no fault of their own, they don't get want in 2020.   Probably the case for most of us this year.  Classic "I'm not getting my way, so I'm taking my ball and going home" attitude.   Not exactly the ideal life lesson to be teaching kids. 
    • North Florida got Dawgs, no panhandle teams winning state. The Jacksonville sweep/ the madison County dynasty.  
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Popular Contributors