National playoff

DisabledAccount

I think it would be much easier to put together a pre season type playoff.Start with 4 teams willing to commit to two games.Texas would probably be out because they don't travel but even then you could kick off this season with IMG, STA ,BG and Grayson

I cant see there ever being an end of year National Playoff but I think we will have a pretty good idea who should be awarded national champ at the end of this year. So many of the top teams are playing each other. It doesn't mean the team that wins is necessarily the best team at the end but its as good as we are going to get for now and way better than any time in the past.

I cant see there ever being an end of year National Playoff but I think we will have a pretty good idea who should be awarded national champ at the end of this year. So many of the top teams are playing each other. It doesn't mean the team that wins is necessarily the best team at the end but its as good as we are going to get for now and way better than any time in the past.

Ik that but this trend is about making a hypothetical playoff for fun lol