Playing a Video from Maxprep's Site

Proseteye

Do any of you computer gurus out there know how to fix the problem I am having playing videos from the Maxpreps site? I'm attaching the webpage where it shows a dark shade over most of the video when I go to play the video. It does it with all of Maxprep's videos. I have no problem playing any other videos from different media. Don't know if there is a problem with my computer not being able to recognize correctly. I used to be able to play these videos a year or so back. I'm using Windows 10.

Thanks in advance for any assistance provided. :(

https://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/chaz-siddall/Wmlwab3oEemAzfp8ouYFiw/default.htm

Problem not solved but mitigated. I switched from using Firefox and Google browsers to Internet Explorer. Videos now work as they should. I remembered this from a similar problem I had in the past with not being able to access certain sites. Seems as though Internet Explorer does not have some of the apps or add-ons that Firefox and Google have.