Quantcast

• Bartram Trail  Apopka Miami Palmetto Osceola Niceville Edgewater Bloomingdale STA Columbia Gaither Palmetto Central Rikards Vanguard Jesuit American Heritage Bolles Cardinal Gibbons Trinity Christian Chaninade Madonna University Christian Champagnat Catholic  Baker Madison County (Jesse’s favorite )   
    • CLASS 8A REGIONAL FINALS REGION 1 Bartram Trail (10-1) at Seminole (Sanford) (9-0) REGION 2 Lake Mary (8-2) at Apopka (7-3), 7 REGION 3 Miami Palmetto (5-1) at Vero Beach (8-2) REGION 4 Osceola (Kissimmee) (7-2) at Newsome (7-2) CLASS 7A REGIONAL FINALS REGION 1 Niceville (10-0) at Fleming Island (9-2), 7 REGION 2 Mitchell (11-1) at Edgewater (6-2) REGION 3 Bloomingdale (11-0) at Tampa Bay Tech (8-3) REGION 4 Venice (10-3) at St. Thomas Aquinas (5-1) CLASS 6A REGIONAL FINALS REGION 1 St. Augustine (9-2) at Columbia (5-5) REGION 2 Gaither (11-0) at Lake Minneola (9-1) REGION 3 Lake Gibson (11-1) at Palmetto (8-3) REGION 4 Miami Central (5-1) at Dunbar (8-2) CLASS 5A REGIONAL FINALS REGION 1 Rickards (7-1) vs. Baker County (9-2) at Memorial Stadium REGION 2 Dunnellon (9-0) vs. Vanguard (8-1) at Booster Stadium REGION 3 Jones (9-0) at Jesuit (12-0) REGION 4 American Heritage (Plantation) (8-2) at Eau Gallie (7-1) CLASS 4A STATE SEMIFINALS NORTH Gadsden County (6-1) at Bolles (9-2) SOUTH Cardinal Gibbons (6-1) at Cocoa (9-0) CLASS 3A STATE SEMIFINALS NORTH Trinity Christian (Jacksonville) (10-1) at Trinity Catholic (7-3), 7 SOUTH Chaminade-Madonna (7-1) at Berkeley Prep (7-1) CLASS 2A STATE SEMIFINALS NORTH Foundation Academy (9-1) at University Christian (7-4) SOUTH Champagnat Catholic (9-2) at Seffner Christian (8-4) CLASS 1A STATE SEMIFINALS NORTH Sneads (9-2) at Baker (11-0), 7:30 CT SOUTH Madison County (10-2) vs. Hawthorne (9-2) at Annie Mae Phillips Stadium
    • HornetFan, first of all that official is not a "ref' he is the line judge. Secondly, I don't know how you could make a determination that the official was making up for a missed call a few plays earlier unless you have some kind of mind reading powers that no one else possess. Thirdly, no Referee who is worth a darn is going to overrule any other official when it comes to player safety. Like I said, the onus is on the defender to be able to hold up, and not commit that kind of foul. That is the way that the game is going to be officiated now, and it is not going back.  
    • Perspective, I think that it would be best for me not to make judgments on fouls or calls from NFL or College Football. As far as the when the play being dead, when it is clear that if a ball is not going to be caught/possessed , the onus is on the defender not make the sort of contact that was made in that video.  Player Safety is always paramount when High School Football is involved, and the FHSAA will always back that up. If there was no foul on that dead-ball hit, the Vero Beach Head Coach could send that clip to the FHSAA demanding clarification, and he would be right to do that. 
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Popular Contributors