• I thought Soul Bowl was always the last game of the season. Aye what happened to playing St. Thomas. Who's dodging who lol. But overall solid schedule for Dillard and I see Dillard band gone have competition every week 
    • Consequently, Lake Minneola has just announced it has cancelled spring football.  What goes around comes around. 
    • And lastly with the district classifications changing. Dillard new district foes atleast for the next two years are as following    *Northeast *Suncoast  *Boynton Beach  *Dr.Joaquin Garcia    never heard of that last school, I’m assuming they’re a new program.    but a district with no STA, GIBBONS, AHP, CHAMINADE, ELY, MIRAMAR, & ETC lets see if Dillard is still a above avg program & can run away with this district and be one of the top teams in broward.    or if they fell off even more from last year & this district will be a lot closer then most predict. Guess we will see. 
    • They also just won the 7on7 broward county showcase a few weeks back. So hopefully that spills over to the fall season.    I know we got a new DC & OC this year & the quarter back spot is up for grabs. Especially after last years below avg offensive production. So we will see how things are shaping up against a very solid monarch squad in the spring game May 23rd @ Dillard. 
    • They bring almost 80% of the roster which was 9th & 10th graders. They got a few transfers in but nothing crazy. Atleast not yet.    from my sources it looks as if the the second year head coach for Dillard is trying to rack up some wins under his belt & not scheduling above the talent he actually has which will either A. Get him fired after this season or see more kids transfer out or both.    if Dillard can go 8-2 or dare I say undefeated & have a deep playoff round (regional finals) that could One really put the program in a bright light for transfers & also instill a winning culture back in the storied program. 
  • Popular Contributors