CONTEST: FAN TOP 20 - Pick your Top 20 Large School teams (5A, 6A, 7A & 8A) to start the season

Joshua Wilson

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

o ok and you know whats funny STA everybody be quick to knock dillard but the last time i checked public school wise we still have the most state titles in broward county YEA GRANTED WE HAVE BEEN MISSING THE PLAYOOFS A COUPLE TIMES BEFORE LAST YEAR BUT CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG ISN'T THE GOAL IS TO GET TO ORLANDO..WHICH BY THE WAY I DONT AGREE WITH THE LOCATION I FEEL AS IF IT WOULD BE BETTER HAVING IT CLOSER DOWN THIS WAY. BUT THE WAY I C IT U CAN BRAG ABOUT GETTING TO THE DANCE BUT IF YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE LEFT WITH THE PRETTY GIRL IT DOSENT MATTER IN THE END AND TECHNICALLY

o ok and you know whats funny STA everybody be quick to knock dillard but the last time i checked public school wise we still have the most state titles in broward county YEA GRANTED WE HAVE BEEN MISSING THE PLAYOOFS A COUPLE TIMES BEFORE LAST YEAR BUT CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG ISN'T THE GOAL IS TO GET TO ORLANDO..WHICH BY THE WAY I DONT AGREE WITH THE LOCATION I FEEL AS IF IT WOULD BE BETTER HAVING IT CLOSER DOWN THIS WAY. BUT THE WAY I C IT U CAN BRAG ABOUT GETTING TO THE DANCE BUT IF YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE LEFT WITH THE PRETTY GIRL IT DOSENT MATTER IN THE END AND TECHNICALLY

Well if you remember they used to hold the title game at UF or FSU a few yrs back....imagine having to travel to Tally...that'd suck ahahaha It is to get to Orlando then once you are there to win it. Doesnt matter if you are a district champion and undefeated or if you are a district runner up who just barely got in thats what every team is working towards. 

Guest tampa1

Well if you remember they used to hold the title game at UF or FSU a few yrs back....imagine having to travel to Tally...that'd suck ahahaha It is to get to Orlando then once you are there to win it. Doesnt matter if you are a district champion and undefeated or if you are a district runner up who just barely got in thats what every team is working towards. 

yes Orlando is a central Location and is the best thing for the state series moving forward from a consistancy perspective.

• 1 year later...

really I saw some that u people put gainsville in their but not Columbia, Columbia beat gainsville in their house in overtime this year and 2013 beat them like 48-7 or something like that, not to mention having over 600 wins and some of the college and pro players Columbia has produced latly and will produce in the future