Northwestern vs Central

FSULOVER

Bulls up 10-7 at half.  Rockets scored once and other 6 drives were

2 fumbles in own territory

2 INTs including a pick 6 for the bulls.

2 turnover on downs-one in red zone and one on own 26 yard line.  

Both Ds playing well.  Central Dline dominating.  Rockets O has no rhythm and dont look fired up for a big rivalry. 

5 minutes ago, FSULOVER said:

Bulls up 10-7 at half.  Rockets scored once and other 6 drives were

2 fumbles in own territory

2 INTs including a pick 6 for the bulls.

2 turnover on downs-one in red zone and one on own 26 yard line.  

Both Ds playing well.  Central Dline dominating.  Rockets O has no rhythm and dont look fired up for a big rivalry. 

I love when the games be like this, not so much mistake ridden but nice & close & you cant tell who wants it more. remind me of my days as a kid not only playing in it but watching it. 

4 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

I love when the games be like this, not so much mistake ridden but nice & close & you cant tell who wants it more. remind me of my days as a kid not only playing in it but watching it. 

Throw the records out in this game.  Always been that way.

2 hours ago, FSULOVER said:

Rockets win 17-10.  Lots of penalties second half.  Bulls QB on the run all night.  Bulls D played a complete game and contained Central, preventing big plays.  I think people expected Rockets to turn on the jets in second half and it didnt happen.  

Yes alotta predicted blowouts but the Bulls know when to turn it up, even with the extremely young team & first time headcoach we got, they played they asx off & alotta heart. The future is the sun & its gone get real scary for south florida these next 2-3 years.