• Announcements

• Joshua Wilson

Rules of the Forums

Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible.
      Rules of the Forums
    • Joshua Wilson

READ before logging into your account.   05/15/2017

The forums on FloridaHSFootball.com went under a recent upgrade. During that upgrade, some things changed including how usernames were handled. As such, some changes may have taken place and your username may not have translated to your display name which could cause you problems in logging in. If you experience an issue DO NOT, register for a new user account. Instead, email me at joshua.wilson@floridahsfootball.com with your previously known username that you went by and associated emails you have used with the account. 9 times out of 10 I can make a fix to your account. If you have signed up for a new account already prior to me posting this, please email me so I can merge your accounts so you can claim your old posts as well. Thank you! Josh
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
columbiahighfan

Columbia baseball/softball thread

33 posts in this topic

I decided to make a combined thread for our spring sports

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/team/schedule.aspx?gendersport=boys,baseball&schoolid=db481745-3473-4327-a373-dbf128574298

That is baseball schedule

I'm gonna write out the softball schedule since maxpreps hasn't put it in right

2/16 @West Nassau

2/21 Gainesville *

2/24 Trinity Christian

2/28 Middleburg *

3/02 Suwannee

3/03 Aucilla Christian Academy

3/07 @Gainesville *

3/09 @Vanguard *

3/13 Trenton

3/21 Vanguard *

3/24 @Lafayette

3/28 @Middleburg *

3/30 @Aucilla Christian Academy

4/03 @Suwannee

4/6-9 Kissimmiee Klassic

4/10 Atlantic Coast

4/13 Lafayette

4/17 Terry Parker

4/20 @Trinity Christian Academy

4/21 West Nassau

I'm very confident that baseball will be good to go after working out some kinks in the armor

We were down 4 runs heading into top of 7th and pulled it to a tie game but lost on walkoff run in bottom of 7th to Trenton

Baseball lost another close game today, this time to Union County and for second game in a row we had 2 outs and bases loaded during final inning at bat and both times scored runs to go down swinging "literly"

Baseball opens regular season at home Tuesday against buchholz

Softball lost last night to West Nassau 3-2 and will look to rebound at home Tuesday against defending State champions Gainesville

Baseball won first game of year 4-2 over Baldwin

Softball also got first win tonight as they beat jax Trinity Christian 10-0

Solid wins tigers

Keep the momentum rolling

Softball rebounds from Tuesday's District loss to Middleburg to finish week with two wins

First 8-7 over rival Suwannee to end a 4 game losing streak Thursday and Friday 2-0 over defending 2A champs Aucilla Christian

Baseball also rebounded from Tuesday's loss to sandalwood with a 6-5 road win @Sante Fe Thursday night

Baseball falls in back to back games

First Saturday @Lincoln 2-0 and last night @Suwannee 8-0

Softball wins 3rd straight and back to back over defending state champions

They followed up on 2-0 victory last Friday over defending 2a champs Aucilla Christian and won 7-6 over defending 6a champs Gainesville IN THE PURPLE PLACE OF GHS

Good luck to both teams moving foward and congrats to softball for taking down Gainesville to prove there only one alpha school in north central Florida and it not GHS, it's CHS

james ricks likes this

Baseball falls in back to back games

First Saturday @Lincoln 2-0 and last night @Suwannee 8-0

Softball wins 3rd straight and back to back over defending state champions

They followed up on 2-0 victory last Friday over defending 2a champs Aucilla Christian and won 7-6 over defending 6a champs Gainesville IN THE PURPLE PLACE OF GHS

Good luck to both teams moving foward and congrats to softball for taking down Gainesville to prove there only one alpha school in north central Florida and it not GHS, it's CHS

2 big-time wins for the softball team.. definitely 2 momentum building wins
columbiahighfan likes this

2 big-time wins for the softball team.. definitely 2 momentum building wins

They travel to vanguard for another District game tonight 😂

Baseball also travels tonight down to Gainesville for first district game of season

Will be tough but i hope that they come pissed off and wanting to avenge last year's loss in GHS and rebound from back to back shutouts to put us back in race for the number 1 seed in districts

Baseball fell 1-0 to Gainesville but will have rematch tomorrow

Softball won 13-0 over vanguard if i heard right for 4th straight win

Jesus.. run rule😂😂😂

Softball comes from behind twice and pulled in 2 home runs in a 6-4 walk off double run off a home plate error to defeat Trenton and get win number 5 in a row

Baseball travels to Clay Friday and softball Will host vanguard next Tuesday in a District game and try to bring win streak to 6