AMERICAN HERITAGE BEATS MIAMI JACKSON WOOOWW!!

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

2 words....TOLD YOU

OH PLEASE STA YOU DIDNT SAY DEY WAS G0N WIN U SAYD ITS A POSSIBILITY AND I DID 2 BUT JACKSON DID TAKE THE LEAD LATE IN THE 4TH Q.T ONLY FOR THE DEFENSE TO PICK THE WRONG TIME TO  BE UNCHARACTERISTIC AND GIVE UP A T.D SMH

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

*picked AH by 3

LOL YEA U DID BUT OVER ALL GOOD GAME THOUGH BUT ...THEM PANTHERS GOTA BIG GAME NEXT WEEK AT HOME VS 6-0 BOYNTON BEACH I'M GOING TO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT BUT IM SO HYPED FOOTBALL HYPED FANS BEEN HYPED THEY WAS TALKING ABOUT THAT GAME AT THE GAME LAST NITE LOL BUT I'M READY

I was so wrong to say Jackson was gone win I hope I'm right by saying they will beat Cardinal Gibbons can anybody back me up on that and who yaw think will win against Cardinal Gibbons and American Heritage. Boynton Beach seems to be really good this year, I can't say they don't play anybody because I'm not familiar with the strength of Palm Beach schools. I know Dwyer is good and the used to be schools such as Glades Day, Glades Central and Pahokee

I was so wrong to say Jackson was gone win I hope I'm right by saying they will beat Cardinal Gibbons can anybody back me up on that and who yaw think will win against Cardinal Gibbons and American Heritage. Boynton Beach seems to be really good this year, I can't say they don't play anybody because I'm not familiar with the strength of Palm Beach schools. I know Dwyer is good and the used to be schools such as Glades Day, Glades Central and Pahokee

They SHOULD beat CG.....if they dont beat them then I just don't know truthfully. I still am not sold on CG so that is why but AH is the real deal you guys this yr seems different for them truthfully. Beating Jackson is a huge boost for them and adds even more momentum to a team that didnt need anymore. 

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

AND THEY DIDNT PLAY NEAITHER OF THEM LAST YEAR THEY WAS 4-6 EVRYTIME THEY PLAYED A GOOD SCHOOL THEY GOT BLOWED OUT THIS YEAR WERE IN A 7 TEAM DISTRICT SO JUST LIKE HALLANDALE THEY COULD PICK 3 TEAMS THEY DESIRE TO PLAY AND JUST LIKE HALLANDALE THEY PICKED 3 WEAK TEAMS AND BARELY BEAT THEM BY THE WAY

Well someone's not a Hallandale fan just threw them under the bus lol..... Oh about Cardinal Gibbons.yaw right. I forgot where I read it at but it was on Fort Lauderdale which I found funny. Now the article was saying how ironic is it for Fort Lauderdale to start out undefeated,but now they 0-2 in the district. 

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

right started out 3-0 came into fri matchup 4-1 n lost 4-2 nt bad but 0-2 in district smh dats sad & a hallandale fan????? dont make me throw up....if they were good i would give them there props but im looking at hallandale schedule and besides the weak asz schools in our 7 team district they had 3 additionals school to pick of there choice ANY!!! and they chose hollywood hills south broward and mcarthur....why?? i'll tell u why because they saw that other then dillard they were in a weak a** division and they can 6 wins off rip so they add 3 easy schools to pad there win percentage to 90% at 9-1.....& mark my words there going to get ran out of the stadium if they get district runner up..because there matchup is going to b vs central