Elite programs being dominated (part 1)

DisabledAccount

I decided to start a new series where I'll locate games where elite programs got dominated 

Since this game was indirectly mentioned in another thread I'll post this as the first one

Lakeland vs St Thomas Aquinas  2005 State Championship 

http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/fhsaa/c485605bd8

8 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I decided to start a new series where I'll locate games where elite programs got dominated 

Since this game was indirectly mentioned in another thread I'll post this as the first one

Lakeland vs St Thomas Aquinas  2005 State Championship 

http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/fhsaa/c485605bd8

Does not work for me either says loading but never loads. Wasn't this the game where St. Thomas stormed back in dramatic fashion, though? Yes, Lakeland won, but I don't think they dominated this game. Or am I thinking of the 2006 final?

24 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Does not work for me either says loading but never loads. Wasn't this the game where St. Thomas stormed back in dramatic fashion, though? Yes, Lakeland won, but I don't think they dominated this game. Or am I thinking of the 2006 final?

2006 was OT one so you probably thinking of 2006

2004 and 2005 were pretty solid wins for Lakeland but i think 2005 was the worst of the 2 blowouts if my memory serves me correctly