DILLARD VS IMG ACADEMY 9/14/2014 WHO WiNS..???

SO I JUST GOT FINAL WORD THAT DILARD WILL BE TRAVELING TO BREADENTON TO FACE IMG ACADEMY ...SOO YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS????

I am not very familiar but i do know a decent amount about IMG as i am originally from that area. It will be a very tough game for anyone playing IMG. The only schools in the state that I can think of that have similar or greater talent as IMG would be Trinity Christian( plays at IMG this year as well), Booker T. Washington, Saint Thomas Aquinas and First Coast. IMG is led by 3 future D1 lineman up front. In particular they have 3 lineman who are 6-5 275+ led by Tyree St. Louis who is 6-5 305 and hold many D1 offers. They don't have as many skill players as they did last year but in particular they have 6-2 QB Deiondre Francis who holds offers from schools such as UF and Oregon among many others. Defensively they are awaiting the transfer of 6-1 CB Marcus Lewis who is committed to UF. It will be a tough task for sure against a fairly loaded squad but they can be beat as it was shown last year, (Trinity Christian and Naples High) Here is the Sarasota Herald Tribune's preview on IMG for next year http://preps.heraldtribune.com/2014/05/27/football-check-img/

I am not very familiar but i do know a decent amount about IMG as i am originally from that area. It will be a very tough game for anyone playing IMG. The only schools in the state that I can think of that have similar or greater talent as IMG would be Trinity Christian( plays at IMG this year as well), Booker T. Washington, Saint Thomas Aquinas and First Coast. IMG is led by 3 future D1 lineman up front. In particular they have 3 lineman who are 6-5 275+ led by Tyree St. Louis who is 6-5 305 and hold many D1 offers. They don't have as many skill players as they did last year but in particular they have 6-2 QB Deiondre Francis who holds offers from schools such as UF and Oregon among many others. Defensively they are awaiting the transfer of 6-1 CB Marcus Lewis who is committed to UF. It will be a tough task for sure against a fairly loaded squad but they can be beat as it was shown last year, (Trinity Christian and Naples High) Here is the Sarasota Herald Tribune's preview on IMG for next year http://preps.heraldtribune.com/2014/05/27/football-check-img/

THANX FOR THAT INFO IM GOING TO CHECK THAT OUT ASAP..BUT IM REALLY LOOKING FOWARD THAT MATCHUP I KNOW THAT SCHOOL IS NEW BUT I HEARD ALOT OF GOOD THINGS ABOUT THEM.

• 2 weeks later...

Also, i liken IMG alot to Montverde in basketball, as both schools recruit but are not allowed to recruit guys from Florida, the guys from Florida technically if they go to IMG are supposed to go on their own accord without IMG being involved but many times that is not the case. But for the most part IMG recruits guys from out of state, last year they brought in most notably Michael O'Connor at Quarterback from the Baylor school in TN who was committed to Penn State at one point but not sure if he ended up their and Bo Scarborough from Alabama who is at Alabama now. They lost a lot of talent from last years team most notably, O'Connor, Scarborough, their DE who led the state with 18.5 sacks and CB Matt Boatand who is at Kansas this year. I would say from what I know athlete wise they are down but they will lean heavily on the running game this year with 3 massive lineman leading the way, last year's line was bigger than quite a few D1 teams, and will feature a 4 star Dual Threat QB in Deondre Francois. They also return a strong LB core and will be boosted in the secondary with Marcus Lewis arriving at Cb

Also, i liken IMG alot to Montverde in basketball, as both schools recruit but are not allowed to recruit guys from Florida, the guys from Florida technically if they go to IMG are supposed to go on their own accord without IMG being involved but many times that is not the case. But for the most part IMG recruits guys from out of state, last year they brought in most notably Michael O'Connor at Quarterback from the Baylor school in TN who was committed to Penn State at one point but not sure if he ended up their and Bo Scarborough from Alabama who is at Alabama now. They lost a lot of talent from last years team most notably, O'Connor, Scarborough, their DE who led the state with 18.5 sacks and CB Matt Boatand who is at Kansas this year. I would say from what I know athlete wise they are down but they will lean heavily on the running game this year with 3 massive lineman leading the way, last year's line was bigger than quite a few D1 teams, and will feature a 4 star Dual Threat QB in Deondre Francois. They also return a strong LB core and will be boosted in the secondary with Marcus Lewis arriving at Cb