• Announcements

• Joshua Wilson

Rules of the Forums   09/02/2017

Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible. 
    • SportsNut25

Talking Other Sports   11/08/2017

For those interested in talking about other sports, you can talk about them here. 

• Despite the concerns over two Lakeland players, Lakeland's offense was just fine last week, but 166 Yards of penalties did not help. Including 6 personal fouls. Lakeland was sloppy and listless on offense. Just like last years Kathleen playoff game in the cold.  The defense got gashed by a well balanced team and the Tech running back. It was this side of the ball that really struggled this week.  Again look forward to this game. 
    • That's not entirely true. Skill wise, Deerfield has seen similar or better offenses. (they completely shut down 4-star Bryan Robinson last week and held STA to their lowest point/yardage total of the season) However, IMO Vero's offense is coached better than any offense Deerfield has seen this season and they do a great job of getting Dawson the ball in space. Deerfield better be ready to tackle. 
    • Western's defense actually played great versus STA. Only gave up 17 points I believe, and that was playing beside an offense that turned the ball over 7 times.  I don't see anybody scoring 30 points on their defense. This will be a much lower scoring game than 41-30 in my opinion. 
    • This game will come down to 2 things...   1. Can Vero's defense keep Deerfield's loaded offense from scoring?  2. Can Deerfield's defense contain Jermaine Dawson and Vero's well-oiled offense?   On Friday they held PBC's Bryan Robinson to 3 catches for roughly 17 yards and completely shut down Central's offense after their opening drive.  And with FIVE Power-5 recruits starting on Deerfield's offense it's always a difficult task to contain them for 4 whole quarters.  DB is firing on all cylinders right now. Vero looks very tough and well-coached though. It should be a good game. 
    • I can’t wait either but I don’t think you can go (14-0) since your lAst lost & b considered lucky ...are we nationally elite ? No sir we haven’t earned that right we have to show we can be the best in our own classification first. 
        But to go 8-2 last year lost a hard fought game to BTW at traz Then to go to western & win AT western then lose a Close game @ gibbons which many said we will lose all 3 to end the season on a 7 game winning streak go toe to toe with nationally ranked Miami central as 38 point underdogs. 
        to go into the offseason get better stronger deeper bigger & most of get a great coaching staff and since then we have not lost a game (14-0) counting spring & KOC which was won 58-7 & 44-0 respectively. out of those 14 opponents NINE of those teams were plAyoff teams.  ft lauderdale  taravela  Miramar  columbus  pahokee  ely  lely  ft Myers  stranahan  so granted Dillard may not have the 4 & 5* recruits & transfers & etc to make them a super team; but they do have 1 thing & that’s heart & they believe & play for one another & they have a coaching staff & demands nothing less then their all. And so far that has led to 12 wins & 0 loses. 
  • Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Popular Contributors