Getting back on track...

Joshua Wilson

Hey everyone!

Been busy dealing with things for the site (some of you all have seen in the works already) and some stuff behind the scenes.

Behind the scenes stuff I can't really dive into at this time, but when the time is right, you will know about it.

For the stuff going on here is what is coming down the line:

1. Team Pages have launched - The new team pages section (teams.floridahsfootball.com) is online and rolling out new team pages almost daily. I have a stack mile long for 2015 schedules, so I am rolling out new pages as fast as I can. 

The idea behind the team pages is to provide current info, plus provide a place for historical information to come together. This will always be a work in progress and will never be a fully completed project. If you want to help contribute let me know.

2. Dynasty Rankings - The 2nd Annual Florida HS Football Dynasty Rankings will be out towards the end of the month. Reducing it down from a Top 200 to Top 100 list this year. I have already compiled the list which is going to see some shifts. Question is can St. Thomas Aquinas over take Bolles as the top Dynasty Team this year? We shall see.

3. If you got any news or tips to share feel free to email at my email address listed below. This will make sure I stay on top of what is going on around the state. 

If you got any comments or suggestions please feel free to let me know as well! Thanks!