A time of questions.

Terrapin

What happened to the Bulldogs you may ask? A 12-7 record overall, with a 1-2 district record. I for one am optimistic this is just a slump, but I really wonder what happened. 

Many of you know I was hyping up Crestview! I feel like there is a chance still though, just need to adjust and keep going. 

Losses so far.

Choctaw 84-73 

Fort Walton 62-60

Niceville 66-49

West Florida loss came out 72-62 though, there is a winning drive.

On one hand I'm afraid, there is one more district game the 19th of January, Crestview needs a 2-2 record. On the other hand, the guys will slump it off and go in harder and faster.

Whether the playoffs end, or Crestview goes in. I will always be a proud bulldog. 

What happened to the Bulldogs you may ask? A 12-7 record overall, with a 1-2 district record. I for one am optimistic this is just a slump, but I really wonder what happened. 

Many of you know I was hyping up Crestview! I feel like there is a chance still though, just need to adjust and keep going. 

Losses so far.

Choctaw 84-73 

Fort Walton 62-60

Niceville 66-49

West Florida loss came out 72-62 though, there is a winning drive.

On one hand I'm afraid, there is one more district game the 19th of January, Crestview needs a 2-2 record. On the other hand, the guys will slump it off and go in harder and faster.

Whether the playoffs end, or Crestview goes in. I will always be a proud bulldog.

Keep the faith bro. But most of you guys loses were close loses except for about 2...do you think it wass coaching or just not executing???

Keep the faith bro. But most of you guys loses were close loses except for about 2...do you think it wass coaching or just not executing???

The Fort Walton loss I was at, it was little things and turnovers, but I don't know what happened in the other games. 

I checked one of the news stories about another district rival game, seems like defense is getting softer and there isn't much box out so the rival team gets second chance shots. 

EDIT: So Fort Walton clinches the top seed for the district, Crestview lost 72-71. So the scoring deficits aren't bad, my friend said it was the little things in tonight's game.