"HYPE" Around DiLLARD HiGH FOOTBALL PROGRAM

Key Word >>>>>> "HYPE" I Don't have all the details Right Now and I haven't heard any reports on the sports sites but from what I hear from around the way with the Alumni is That dillard has brought in some highly respected coaches in to be apart of there Staff.

I don't know for what positions or who the coaches are so I can elaborate to much about this until I know more. but the alumni seem to be very excited so we will see as the months continue to roll into football season.

Are these coaches in house alumni[/quot

Some of them But they Was Not picked by the Alumni committee & as I stated About the New coaches I don't know who they are or heard any stories about it so I'm Jus chillin until I here More.

At The End of the day Tho if they Have some component coaching staff in there Now...Dang Right IMA b Hype Jus like u Would @SLICK.! if miramar Got Somebody Good I Don't care if they Got a Coach every other Year That's irrelivent to answer ya ? Hallin bout do Dillard Go threw this every year Ummmm The last time I checked didn't hallandae lose a coach? Didn't y'all just replace ANOTHER head coach in 2 str8 seasons didn't Ely lose a coach Flanagan plantation O OK.!