FINAL SCORE ST THOMAS 21 DILLARD 10

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Even in a lost i'm proud of deez boys every expert you can think of including some of you on here predicted a 30 point blow out 30-0 38-0 some experts even said 56-0 but thats why the game is played on the field and not on paper our boys came out and faught st thomas inch for inch play for play and the defense was fanominal so you know what i'm okay with this because st thomas is not just any school there a national ranked power house and to do what we did i'm excited about the rest of the season because now the rest of broward county is on notice DILLARD IS NOT PLAYING AROUND & AND WERE COMING TO PLAY.! & with that bein said i would like you guys opinion on the game please and thank you

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

our starters didnt play after halftime 3rd q.t was 2nd n 3rd string....& thnks i told everyone on here i said um not gurantteing a win but it will be a whole lot closer then people think

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

thanks and st thomas pulled there starters with 3 min left in the 3rd are starters didnt play after halftime at all so for the third and fourth q.t it was 2nd and third string but when you look at it when the starters left for st thomas the score was 14-10 in favor of st thomas if it wasnt for that fumble in our on 4 yard line u can make a case the game could have been 14-10 in the 4th q.t plus in the 4th q.t we was in u guys 3 yard line could have kicked a field goal and made it 21-13 and then we were in you guys 10 yard line later in the 4th but we were continued to be backed up by penalties then b4 half time forced a fumble got the ball to you guys 13 but ranned out of time lol so like i told you s thomas our defense is something and even in a loss the rest of broward county is on notice that dillard is here and were coming to play!! PLANTATION BETTA GET READY CUZ ITS GOIN DOWN AT OTIS GREY MEMORIAL STADIUM NEXT FRI

The Dillard/Plantation game will be a lot more interesting now because Plantation was the clear favorite, but now, it's a toss up.

Gonna be a great game.

A d did you see what new district rival Hallandale did to Piper? 70-20!

Looks like its gonna be Dillard vs Hallandale for the right to not play Central in the first round. Lol.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

lol for some reason i feel it will b n.w or mcc in the 1st round and yea i seen what hallandale did but it really didnt impess me beacuse piper dosent have anybody and there q.b is a q.b who is playing in his 1st year who was told he will never b able to do anything physical...so i believe that 70-20 is a marage as for plantation....them boys getn dat wood layd to dem next friday if our defense play like they did last night which i know they will i dont see plantation scoring more than 7 honestly!...they dont have the HUGE OL st thomas have THEY DONT HAVE THE HUGE DB'S CB'S AND D1 WR'S ST THOMAS HAVE SO I FEEL WE GONE HAND DEM SUEM REAL GOOD LIKE I SAID B4 ITS OU HOME OPENER REVENGE IS ON OUR MIND PLUS WERE ON A MISSION SO I REALLY SEE THIS GETTING UGLY LOL....O YEA U SHOULD HAVE SEEN DILLARD SIDE LAST NIGHT THE CROWD WAS FANOMINAL AT LEAST 700+ BEYOND STANDING ROOM ONLY

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

THANX STA AND YEA WE GAVE ST THOMAS A RUN FOR THERE MONEY AND THIS MATCH UP NEXT FRIDAY WILL BE A MATCH UP OF ALL MATCH UPS BUT LIKE I WAS WAS TELLING NOEL WE WENT AGAINST NATIONAL RANKED ST THOMAS PLANTATION TALENTED BUT THERE NOT ST THOMAS TALLENTED MEANING THE Q.B POSITION OR THEY DONT HAVE THE HUGE ASS DB'S CB'S OR WR'S ST THOMAS HAVE I MEAN YOU GUYD OL AND DL ARE HUGE SO I JUST FEEL LIKE VS PLANT BEIN WHAT WE DID VS ST THOMAS PLUS THE THE HATRED WE HAVE VS THEM BOYS PLUS WERE AT HOME I JUST FIELD IT WILL BE TO MUCH FOR PLANTATION TO OVER COME

Yes you did give us a run for our money. I think our strength on O will be our running game in 2013...our D is a little interesting STA has never had HUGE DBs or WRs a few come along but not known for it. We are known like you said for our great OLs and DLs I think we prepared you guys well for Plantation next week good luck!!