USchool vs Homestead updates thread

STARaiders2014

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

SMH I WAS GETTING READY TOI SAY THE SAME THING I WAS LIKE WOW REALLY?? MAYB HE DIDNT CARE BECUSE THE GAMME DIDNT COUNT AND EVEN IF THEY DID WIN IT WOUDNT HAVE MEANT ANYTHING...BUT EVEN THEN THATS NOT AN EXCUSE

EXACTLY!!!! He threw 5 all yr long...3 in one game...its 1 thing when you are in shorts and no one is rushing you at in the elite 11....and another thing when the bullets are flying Homestead like I said has talent but did go through coaching turmoil just before the seasons started so I think that is one thing that hurt them in this game...but White will be interesting to watch over the next few weeks to see how he does 

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

I KNOW I HEARD BUT QUESTION WHATS WITH ALL THESE ATHLETES TRANSFERING FROM THERE HOME SCHOOL TO GO TO THESE ALREADY LOADED SCHOOLS I THOUGHT IN ORDER TO BE THE BEST YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE BEST AND HOW CAN THESE SCHOOLS SUCH AS DEERFIELD PLANTATION DILLARD ELY ETC GET TO NATIONAL STATUS IF THERE STAR PLAYERS TRANSFER ALL BECAUSE THEY CAN GET A FREE RIDE AT ST THOMAS OR U SCHOOL ITS NOT FAIR I THINK IF THE PLAYING FEILD WAS EVEN IT WILL BE A DIFF STORY