DiLLARD (0-2) @ (1-1) DEERFIELD BEACH

“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)

So after 2 weeks of no football it looks like we're back in action.

in this matchup you have two cross town rivals both coming off a lost both looking to get in the win column.

diffrence in between both schools is that Deerfield is ranked as the class 8a favorite to win it all while Dillard is well Dillard 

offense advantage goes to deerfield

defense advantage goes to Deerfield 

and from what I seen so far LOS advantage goes to Deerfield.

as much as I would love Dillard to win this game it's just not going to happen our Defense is slightly avg but if you score on them first they lose confidence our offense is putrid we have a OC who was thrown into the fire week 1 after our previous OC left reasons unknown our top WR in Bryce Oliver has been sidelined since KOC he suppose to be back this week but how rusty will he be??.

deerfield on the other hand beat the defending 6a champs on the road & lost to a nationally ranked SJ team on the road where their offense wasn't the problem.

MY PREDICTION DEERFIELD 42 DiLLARD 6 

28 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

DFB won't score that much. The offense isn't good enough. But the D is legit. 

I'll go 28-7

29 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

DFB won't score that much. The offense isn't good enough. But the D is legit. 

I'll go 28-7

Yeah they defense is something serious even in a loss hope my panthers atleast give it their all eaither way tho glad to finally be back to some high school football action Deerfield should win this convincingly but if the game is close in the 4th who knows lol