Week 4 Review

Brendan Johnson

Duval: As many are aware, Most Duval County teams Public and Private aren't undefeated except for Lee Generals of the 7A Confrence. Like I said before, This is not Duval County's year for football and playoffs. The way I see it, Lee will be the only team to go far in Playoffs, I think Raines will win the 4A region 1 but not make it far in playoffs. Teams to be on watch for in Duval County for possible playoff spots other than Lee and Raines is Trinity Christian, Bolles, Ribault, University Christian and Fletcher. Nassau: No news. St. John's: Things look great for Bartram Trail and a strong team so far, Creekside is looking better but I don't think they will make playoffs. Bartram Trail and St. Augustine are the two for playoffs. Baker: Baker County is undefeated and looking great once again as Wildcats beat Menendez to keep the streak alive. Clay: Ridgeview surprisingly is having a good season although they played some bad teams. Clay looks good but like Duval County teams, It may not be the year for many schools to be in playoffs. Look for Clay to be the only playoff team in the County. Flagler: Not much from Flagler county but Matanzas recently shut out Seabreeze which gives them the first big win. Both Matanzas and Flagler Palm Coast may not be playoff teams. Volusia: Spruce Creek beats Sandalwood in the 8A-1 matchup, Spruce Creek projected to win 8A-1 again. Watch for Spruce Creek to be the playoff team for their County. Putnam: No news. Bradford:No news.

13 minutes ago, Joker99 said:

Only playoff team in the county. Haha

Well i only see 2 max getting in from District 4

Only 1 will get in from the 3 team tally district which is terrible This year which leaves either District 2 or 3 with 3 teams

Fletcher likely finishes 3rd in district 2 and i don't think they pile up enough points to qualify so my money on district 3 getting 3 teams which likely will be bartram trail, fleming island and Oakleaf/buchholz leaning buchholz because of slightly better schedule