Carol City Vs Miami Northwestern Live Thread

Wait, don't you want to watch Harmony vs, Lake Nona on ch. 47 Spectrum sports?????????????????? Damn just looked, if playoffs started now Harmony would come to Viera rd. 1.  Going to have to do some channel changing; Game 5 NLDS, pro football, south florida football on ESPN 2, and possible Viera opp. on channel 47.  Got to go get me a tallboy NattyLIght.

5 minutes ago, Mustangs78 said:

Wait, don't you want to watch Harmony vs, Lake Nona on ch. 47 Spectrum sports?????????????????? Damn just looked, if playoffs started now Harmony would come to Viera rd. 1.  Going to have to do some channel changing; Game 5 NLDS, pro football, south florida football on ESPN 2, and possible Viera opp. on channel 47.  Got to go get me a tallboy NattyLIght.

Sounds like a fun night lol

Just now, Mustangs78 said:

Does Columbia ever go all yellow with a little purple?  I like that Northwestern look.  I thought Viera was playing the LSU Tigers 2 years ago up there.  Columbia had about 70 guys dressed.

I don't think so

I think we have had all yellow once in past 3 years

I agree it looks good though 

I also purposed on multiple occasions to change the helmet decal but they refused lol