Union County VS Fort White

FORTWHITEFAN76

I agree but he wasn't going to beat us by his self. Knew coming in he would carry the load for them didn't find out till game time he was hurt the qb was running for his life all night and we probly had are best passing game of the season Union was exposed by hawthorne last  week there Secondary is suspect.

13 minutes ago, blackmagic said:

Yea... But you may not get as many chances to score 40 if their running game is eating up some of the clock.

1 minute ago, FORTWHITEFAN76 said:

I agree but he wasn't going to beat us by his self. Knew coming in he would carry the load for them didn't find out till game time he was hurt the qb was running for his life all night and we probly had are best passing game of the season Union was exposed by hawthorne last  week there Secondary is suspect.

Im a Hawthorne guy.... We let them off the hook.... Made to many mistakes... 2 touchdowns dropped, 2 fumbles in redzone, crucial roughing the punter, let them recover onside kick... To many mistakes!!! 

I figured yall would handle Union even with Strong playing... Just saying it made it a little easier..

I was at that game Hawthorne had them beat all day they just beat ther selfs last two year Hawthorne has gave them all they could handle. Great win over Chiefland tonight for the hornets.

4 minutes ago, blackmagic said:

Im a Hawthorne guy.... We let them off the hook.... Made to many mistakes... 2 touchdowns dropped, 2 fumbles in redzone, crucial roughing the punter, let them recover onside kick... To many mistakes!!! 

I figured yall would handle Union even with Strong playing... Just saying it made it a little easier..

7 minutes ago, FORTWHITEFAN76 said:

I was at that game Hawthorne had them beat all day they just beat ther selfs last two year Hawthorne has gave them all they could handle. Great win over Chiefland tonight for the hornets.

Well if you were there you seen we handled them.. But we still looking for a few of them "holding" calls on film... No excuse because it should of been running clock at the half... But the refs made 2nd half pretty tough for us...lol