Bowl eligible teams

nolebull813

For teams that missed the playoffs, there is an option to host, or travel to a bowl game. There already is 1 Bowl game lined up.

1A West Gadsden vs 5A Bay.

I compiled a list of bowl eligible teams. There might be some errors. but overall, these are the teams........

1A - Jay, Bronson, Williston, Chipley, Chiefland

2A - Evangelical Christian, Cambridge Christian, SW Florida Christian, Neumann, Boca Raton Christian, Duval Charter, Canterbury

3A - Trinity Prep, American Heritage Delray, Kings Academy, Lakeland Christian, Fort Meade, Admiral Farragut

4A - Monsignor Pace, Walton, The Villages Charter

5A - Miami Jackson, Dunellon,, Baker County, Cape Coral, Wakulla, Zephyrhills

6A -- Seminole Osceola, South Lake, Escambia, Hallandale

7A - Wekiva, Strawberry Crest, Countryside, Tampa Bay Tech, Davenport Ridge

8A - Timber Creek, Oviedo, Mandarin, South Plantation, Santaluces, St Pete

This post will b e the list of bowl eligible teams that have openly declined to play a game..........

Hillsborough

Robinson

Haines City

Mitchell

Add King High, cleaned out locker room last week :unsure:

Why wouldnt they want to play a bowl game? it doesnt make sense. These teams that missed the playoffs should love to play a bowl game. 2 main reasons.

1. it will give the seniors who will never play another down of football 1 last game.

2. it will give the younger guys valuable playing experience

per Ron Johnson, Head coach Haines City:

"please go to that site and post that it not true and they could call me at 863-701-5445.  We are actively looking for a bowl game.  Who ever posted that comment lied."

Why wouldnt they want to play a bowl game? it doesnt make sense. These teams that missed the playoffs should love to play a bowl game. 2 main reasons.

1. it will give the seniors who will never play another down of football 1 last game.

2. it will give the younger guys valuable playing experience

Further more two teams played in a bowl game last off-season: Kathleen and Sickes

Both are now District Champs

Bowl games are a great means to grow your program with young, under-developed kids

The head coach needs to talk to the AD. I specifically called Haines City to tell them about Spruce Creek, and the AD told me that some of the kids are going to play basketball, so they were gonna pass.

I didn't make this up, or pull it out of a hat. If he wants a bowl game so bad, why not post it on the FHSAA website for all the teams to see? Go play Spruce Creek. Don't come on here and report people and say they are liars.

The head coach needs to talk to the AD. I specifically called Haines City to tell them about Spruce Creek, and the AD told me that some of the kids are going to play basketball, so they were gonna pass.

I didn't make this up, or pull it out of a hat. If he wants a bowl game so bad, why not post it on the FHSAA website for all the teams to see? Go play Spruce Creek. Don't come on here and report people and say they are liars.

Have Spruce contact R. Johnson

Haines City has been facing many road blocks so we in the coaching Faternity need to help him

The AD faxed us a packet so his responce is questionable

I just want to let everyone on here know that what I posted about Haines City was not accurate. I assumed I spoke to the Athletic Director when I was transferred to the athletic department. I didn't confirm that, and by not confirming my information, I wrote very inaccurate information about Haines City.

I apologize to Coach Johnson about the unfortunate error. My intentions were, and still are to help him, and his team acheive a bowl game. Anyone that knows me on the message boards, or websites, know I have love and passion for all things Florida high school football.

I just wanted to take this time to apoplogize.