DILLARD VS CAROL CITY 1ST ROUND

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

TO SAY IM DISSAPONITED IN THE SHOWING DILLARD GAVE AT SOUL BOWL IS A HUUUGE UNDERSTATEMENT THEY SHOWED NO SENSE OF URGENCY NO RESPECT FOR ELY EVEN IF THERE RECORD WAS 4-5 AT THE TIME AND ON TOP OF THAT IT JUST WASNT ARE NIGHT EVEN THE LITTLE THINGS WENT ELY'S WAY TIPPED BALLS TURNING INTO INTERCEPTIONS BOBBLED SNAPS BETWEEN THE Q.B AND CENTER OVER ALL DILLARD LOOKED DIS INTRESTED AND HAD THE TYPE OF BODY LANGUAGE THAT ELY WAS JUST GOING TO LAY DOWN JUST BECAUSE WE WON 7 IN A ROW. SO RIGHT NOW I'M DISGUSTED THE FANS ARE REALLY DISGUSTED AND THE FOOTBALL TEAM AND COACHES ARE EMBARSSED AND UPSET SO WE WANT TO SEE EXACTLY WHAT TYPE OF PERFORMANCE THEY BRING FRIDAY IN THE PLAYOFFS.DILLARD WAS ALREADY THE UNDER DOG NO WE REALLY ARE GOING TO BE DOUBTED AND DERSIVINGLY SO SO ALL THE TRASH TALK IM GOING HERE ABOUT DILLARD THIS WEEK IM NOT EVEN GOING TO GET MAD I CANT GET MAD IN ORDER TO GET RESPECT YOU HAVE TO EARN IT AND THIS FRIDAY THEY HAVE A CHANCE TO SO STAY TUNED.!!

I'mma tell you what I think happened and if I'm wrong then I need to be corrected. By now everybody on these forms know I rep Miramar and I'm from Miami. Anyways, this one year Miramar went to states in 2009 and during that year we played Krop in one of the rounds of playoffs. Well we thought we were going to play Carol City and vise versa but they lost to Krop. I think they overlooked Krop and was focusing on Miramar to much. So here's my questions did Dillard overlook Ely in route of Carol City. I know both schools are in the playoffs and it's the soul bowl, but now I'm kind of thinking what happened Dillard won 7 straight.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

I'm not gonna kick you when your down. It's gotta be a tough one to lose to your rival.

But let me ask you. Did the starters for both teams play? I know it got out of hand, but did the game begin with both teams starters in for a while?

not starters was in then when the rain picked up and the little things started going there way dillard pulled there starters because things was getting just crazy but ely kept there starters in.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

I'mma tell you what I think happened and if I'm wrong then I need to be corrected. By now everybody on these forms know I rep Miramar and I'm from Miami. Anyways, this one year Miramar went to states in 2009 and during that year we played Krop in one of the rounds of playoffs. Well we thought we were going to play Carol City and vise versa but they lost to Krop. I think they overlooked Krop and was focusing on Miramar to much. So here's my questions did Dillard overlook Ely in route of Carol City. I know both schools are in the playoffs and it's the soul bowl, but now I'm kind of thinking what happened Dillard won 7 straight.

THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPEND IT WAS BLATENTLY OBVIOUS DILLARD CAME OUT WITH NO INTENSITY NO SENSE OF URGENCY AND STR8 OVER LOOKED ELY AS IF JUST BECAUSE WE WAS 7-2 AND WON 7 IN A ROW ELY WAS JUST GOING TO LAY DOWN AND GIVE US THE WIN AND THEY DIDNT AND DILLARD GOT EMBARASSED YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE THOUSANDS OF FANS OUT THERE FACES WITH THERE UMBRELLA WE WAS SHOCKED AND KNOW THATS NOT PANTHER FOOTBALL.THEY WASNT EVEN POSE TO HAVE PRACTICE TODAY BUT WHEN I TELL YOU THE HEAD COACH WENT OFF AFTER THAT GAME AND THEM BOYS GAME TO PRACTICE TODAY AND DIDNT SAY A WORD THEY WAS SERIOUS AS A DRILL SARGENT AND READY TO WORK I'M TLLING YOU RITE NOW SLICK MARK MY WORDS DILLARD IS GOING TO GIVE A SHOW TO REMEMBER FRIDAY.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

What makes you so sure that Dillard is going to beat Carol City your acting like Carol City is a push over

I NEVER SAID THAT CAROL CITY WAS A PUSH OVER WHEN DID I SAY THAT? ALL I SAYD WAS THAT DILLARD IS GOING TO  GIVE A SHOW TO REMEMBER FRIDAY...NOW DOS THAT AUTOMATIVALY MEANS ITS GOING TO RESULT IN A WIN? NO BUT I WILL TELL YOU THIS DILLARD HAVE A LOCKER ROOM FULL OF MEN WITH PRIDE THAT IS DISGUSTED AND PISSED OFF WITH THERE PERFORMANCE AND THERE READY TO REDEEM THERE SELF FRIDAY AND KNOCK CAROL CITY HEAD OFF PLUS WE ARE AT HOME CROWD BAND ADD ALL THAT AND WE GIVE OUR SELF MORE THAN A CHANCE TO WIN FRIDAY NIGHT IF ANYBODY DAT GOT THE MIDSET TAHT WERE SOME PUSH OVER AND THAT THE WIN IS GOING TO BE EASY IS CAROL CITY THERE THE "21" POINT FAVORITE I JUST HAD A STRONG FEELING THAT DILLARD IS GOING TO WIN FRIDAY THATS IT.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Dillard guy let's be real you and I both know you think Dillard will beat Carol City although you didn't say push over team I did, but I can tell by the way your writing that you think that.

NUMBER 1. ALL I SAID WAS "MARK MY WORDS SLICK DILLARD IS GOING TO GIVE A SHOW TO REMEMBER FRIDAY" THATS IT.! NOW IF YOU READ THAT AND DATS WHAT YOU CAME UP WITH I CAN'T DO ANYTHING BOUT THAT YOUR FROM DADE SO I'M NOT SUPRISED YOU TOOK SOME SORT OF OFFENSE 2 IT. NUMBER 2. DO I SUPPOSE TO THINK MY TEAM WILL LOSE? WERE IN THE PLAYOFFS JUST LIKE CAROL CITY WE DID WHAT WE HAD TO DO JUST LIKE CAROL CITY SO JUST LIKE CAROL CITY HAVE A CHANCE AT WINNING FRIDAY'S GAME SO DO DILLARD I DONT CARE IF EVERYBODY ON HERE PICK CAROL CITY I'M RIDING WITH MY SCHOOL JUST LIKE YOU WOULD WITH MIRAMAR AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT??....ALL I'M SAYING IS THAT I JUST HAVE THIS FEELING DILLARD IS GOING TO WIN FRIDAYS GAME THATS NOT A GURANTEE AND NEAITHER IS IT A PROMISE IT'S JUST A STRONG FEELING I HAVE IN MY GUT AND I'M LOOKING FOWARD TO TOMOROW TO SEE IF I'M RIGHT.