MUST SEE WEEK 1 GAMES & PREDICTIONS

I haven’t done this in months but I will like to talk about in my opinion the must see games this week and my predictions for them feel free to drop your own predictions and state what made u go with that choice and I’m going to do them same.

starting with DEMATHA @ ST THOMAS This right here has the means to go either way sta was knocked out the playoffs last year short of the state title and I’m sure they’ve done some scoping on dematha they know what their bringing in and what they lost and would love nothing more to beat a well known school whose had a lot of success vs fl schools recently In dematha to show the raiders are back. 

#PREDICTIONS if this was in Maryland I would have to roll with dematha all day but playing at STA Week 1 I believe STA takes it 14-10 in a defensive ball game. 

CAROL CITY @ AMERICAN HERITAGE Man oh man what I would do to see this game two heavy weights clashing in Broward County the patriots are coming off another state title at 14-0 while Carol city is coming off a second round exit while both teams are expected to make a deep run this year there can only be one winner Friday night I expect a offensive type game.

#PREDICTION I have to roll with the patriots to hold serve at home 31-28

DILLARD @ BOOKER T WASHIGTON This game right here has the potential to be the dark horse of the week Dillard silently beat a very talented Jackson team who can make some noise in 5A this year while BTW ended their KOC in a 28 tie with TC last year when these two teams met Dillard came in with out a OC who left the same week and took all his plays with him and Dillard showed the effects of just that getting blitzed in the first half 25-0!! Only to hold BTW scoreless the last two quarters. This year Dillard comes in with a revamped coaching staff starting at head coach in Toriano Morgan and OC from lane college they have the panthers more up temp and more disciplined which I believe will make Dillard a very dangerous football team this year. 

#PREDICTION DILLARD 21 BOOKER T 13 

MIAMI CENTRAL @ CARDINAL GIBBONS Wow could this game take any longer to be played nothing has to be even said about this game just look at the names. But both teams come in looking to make a respective statement gibbons who finished runner up to rival AHP Again is looking to show the world they can indeed beat a power house team while MC is looking to handle bussiness as usual when they come to Broward I believe this will be a shoot out. 

#PREDICTION MC 42 GIBBONS 31

MNW @ MIRAMAR This is another sneaky good game Miramar can make a huge statement by giving the bulls their first lost of the season while the bulls are looking to show 6A that their not so ready to give up the spot as the king of 6A I Believe this game will be gritty and firstly as a lot of these kids know each other..but in the end.,,

#PREDICTION I see MNW running away with it after halftime winning 35-6.