DILLARD 36 Boyd Anderson 6 FINAL

“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)

3 hours ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

Right so if we just win district we are no less two or 3 seed not playing a Miami school in the first round.

If you just win district, you could be anywhere from 2 to 4 (I leave off 1, because that is almost certainly CC, unless there is a lot of splitting games in their district and they fail to win it or just barely win it). The lower you are the more likely you face a Miami team in the first round, as I don't think any from that district will be the number 8 and maybe not the number 7 seed (maybe MNW ends up number 7, but I feel they end up 6 even with a 5-5 record). So, if you are seeded 3 or 4, I think you have a good chance of drawing Central/MNW, which I think will be seeded 5/6. If you are seeded number 2, I think you avoid them in the first round. But I could be wrong. 

13 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

If you just win district, you could be anywhere from 2 to 4 (I leave off 1, because that is almost certainly CC, unless there is a lot of splitting games in their district and they fail to win it or just barely win it). The lower you are the more likely you face a Miami team in the first round, as I don't think any from that district will be the number 8 and maybe not the number 7 seed (maybe MNW ends up number 7, but I feel they end up 6 even with a 5-5 record). So, if you are seeded 3 or 4, I think you have a good chance of drawing Central/MNW, which I think will be seeded 5/6. If you are seeded number 2, I think you avoid them in the first round. But I could be wrong. 

True true but for now we gotta focus on Hollywood hills 

3 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Exactly, you have to focus on winning out. Your district is not strong, so, like Columbia said, you may only get one representative in the playoffs. The key is to be that representative whether it's 2-4 seeding. 

We are basically district champs this gam was the championship the other teams are dirt horrible way worse then the team we played today.