MIRAMAR (1-0) @ DILLARD (1-0) PREDICTIONS

THIS_IS_DILLARD

This Game Right Here is Gonna be A Classic Showdown Patriots Vs Panthers.

Both teams come in not only 1-0 but with possibly two of the best defenses in the state.

This is our home opener and this most definitley wont be a run away 55 point win for my panthers but a win here over a formitable opponent will propel us even more as a legitamate 6a Contender.

I see this as a defensive game but the team thst can get a turnover or two (which both teams forces em pretty often) and keep the momentum Will Win.

In my opinion the team that scores first will really be able to pen their ears back and set the tone for the rest of the game.

RANKINGS COMING INTO THIS GAME

MIRAMAR 

Nationally 484

Fl 47

Class (7A) ranking #13 

DILLARD 

NATIONALLY 863

FL 65 

Class (6A) Ranking #7

So based on maxpreps miramar should be huge favs to win this game. Win or lose for either team both teams will come out better and stronger moving forward this season.

SCORE PREDICTION: 

This game can really go either way but hey im home team all day lets keep shocking the world im going to say DILLARD 28 MIRAMAR 17

41 minutes ago, LakelandGator said:

I'm just having fun with you bro. Dillard is legit.

Mighty Dillard 20-13

I can see that score happening in miramar or dillards favor this is truly a toss up game. I just hope we can force miramar into a few turnovers and we can take advantage of the short field oppertunities.

Like us miramar feeds off turnovers which won them the game last week vs Miami norland.