FHSAA Catering/Politics in 1A need to stop: Madison vs Blountstown

BigBoyBall

FHSAA catering to the Panhandle region in 1A has to stop when they have not been competitive in a state game in the last four years. To make 1A competitive and exciting they need to do an emergency nonpolitical and non-catering redesign of the regional lines.  The regional line for the north and south should across Gainesville not Madison that is about 20 mins from the Georgia Line. The way FHSAA set up the regional lines in 1A guarantees/predetermines that the Panhandle region will have one of their pee-wee league teams in the state finals. Therefore the Gainesville schools, Jacksonville schools, central area schools, Pahokee, Madison County etc....Must battle each other to meet the panhandle youth league team representative for the North region.  After Madison Scored 56 in the 3rd Qtr, My brother and I left the game totally upset at the FHSAA when you can see the openly predetermine catering to the panhandle teams. 

I wish I would have went to last week's game in which my brother called it a classic and the unofficial state title game between Madison and Pahokee. Just as FHSAA continues to target the Miami Schools (where I am from but live in T-town Go West! Will be in D-town Wednesday as Miami Take it over) they just totally nipple feed the small schools in the panhandle when you look at all the classifications regional lines. I am not a Fla High School football historian but when was last time a team scored 70 in the state finals (I remember Venice beat someone real bad a long time ago).