Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
OldSchoolLion

Only 2 S FL Public Schools Have Done This???

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Music nowadays is terrible, at least the modern pop they play on the radio is. If Michael Jackson or Frank Sinatra could hear what has become of music today, they would roll around in their graves. Alas..
    • I would surely like to know what reasoning, medical or otherwise, was used by these organizations to have certain schools "opt out" of HS football for the 2020 season. It certainly cannot be based upon current medical advice from the CDC which I believe has not stated that HS sports should be shutdown. Should these organizations not have to intelligently justify the reason for shutting down any sport in any school. Strange that it's OK for hundreds or thousands of students to attend classes 8 hours a day inside these schools but not OK for a few football players to practice and play games outside these schools. These schools are certainly not disrupting students lives, who do not participate in sports, but they are certainly disrupting the lives and futures of students who do play sports. If one school can safely play all schools can safely play otherwise it amounts to arbitrary nonsense by people who have no reasonable capacity to do such.
    • I'm guessing Broward public schools (like Dillard) didn't have that option (to opt out of BCAA for a year). 
    • Details This is a cut and paste from WP Facebook page. The actual link for this game can be found on Winter Park HS Football Facebook page Tomorrow at 7 PM – 10 PM 75–88°F Heavy Thunderstorm Public · Hosted by Lumpat sports Online Event. Tickets presty.tjsport.xyz/hsfootball.php   Edgewater vs Winter Park - High School Football Eagles 0-1 Wildcats 1-0 The Winter Park (FL) varsity football team has a neutral non-conference game vs. Edgewater (Orlando, FL) on Friday, September 25 @ 7p. Watch Live Please Like And Share, Thank You join here Click link : → http://presty.tjsport.xyz/hsfootball.php See Less   Sports Online
    • What/Who did ya'll have coming back? I know the DE that got the offer from FSU, but what other top players.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Popular Contributors