FINAL BOYNTON BEACH 22 DILLARD 12

DILLARD_HIGH_PANTHERS

IM GOING TO START THIS OFF WITH SAYING I COMEND OUR DEFENSE THEY DID THE DAM THING TONIGHT.! OUR OFFENSE WENT UP AND DOWN THE FIELD AGAIN.!! AND STALLED 7 TIMES IN BOYNTON BEACH REDZONE.!! TOUCHDOWN PASS AFTER TOUCHDOWN PASS DROPPED IT WAS SAD TO WATCH DILLARD NEEDS A OFFENSIVE CORRIDNATOR AND FAST.!! THIS GAME WAS DILLARDS TO WIN AND OFFENSE FAILD TO CAPITALIZE TILL IT WAS TO LATE.!

BUT ALL IN ALL CONGRATS TO BOYNTON BEACH FOR HOLDING ON AND WINNING THE GAME BUT I SAW NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THIS TEAM TO RECIEVE ALL THE HYPE THAT THEY DO ...SAD TO SAY BUT THIS IS NOT A CHAMPIONSHIP DILLARD TEAM AND START FROM THE HEAD COACH DOWN.! VERY.!! UPSETTING LOST ...BUT ON TO HALLANDALE STILL BLEED BLUE AND GREY ALL DAY OVER HERE WIN OR LOSE.!!

I cant get mad though because dillard has shown all year that they have POOR.! REDZONE OFFENSE its jus sad though because our defense is legit.! But u need a offense to compliment that the chances of us making the playoffs is still there but us getting past the 1st or 2nd round is highly doubtful.! And im just being realistic as a die hard fan.!

Well Dillard_High_Panthers....if you would have told me before this game started that Boynton Beach was surely only going to score 22 points, I would have told you Dillard has a damn good shot to pull off the road win.  It sounds like the Defense did an outstanding job and the offense well....same mistakes, different day.  From what I gather both teams struggled in the red zone but Boynton just made a few more big plays to keep the Panthers away from the near road upset.