Quantcast

• Perspective, I think that is some really great style. I think that would look great in a court room! 
    • Sorry for being absent here. Been getting a lot of things situated here in the new year plus working on All-State teams so a lot going on. Also working on relaunching a podcast so been trying to lay down the groundwork on that. One of the things I am planning on doing this year from this point forward is focus more on the board and keep a better focus on things. As for Old School Lion, all I can say at this point is I revoked him being a moderator along with everyone else until I can get a better focus on that. I may add @peezy28 back as a moderator in the near future, but the only other person at this point is going to be @SportsNut25who I have paid to do some work for me from time to time and I have a complete trust with him with things on the backend of this website. Old School Lion was also one of the ones that made the inflaming comments and I messaged him about it. Instead of having a conversation about it and why he did it, he never read it and basically walked from the message board. I won't tolerate what he did from anyone. As @Perspectivehas said, I had to make a choice and really it comes down to it, I don't have a bucket full of money to survive and defend a lawsuit. It comes down to living life as comfortably as I can in my means or fighting big bucks. I have to chose my battles wisely. If you all want to contribute and support what I do (it is not cheap... server space is not cheap either), I will soon be setting up a Patreon where you can be a Patron of this site. The Patreon will also have ties into the Podcast and the plan I have, but is all I can say for now as the plan is not final just yet.  Also, one more thing... if you all have a suggestion for me for the message board or the website itself (topics, stories, ideas, etc), please let me know here or send me a message.  Josh
    • Thanks for the fashion tip, Jambun.   I just got back from my tailor.   What do you think?   
    • Thank you for clarifying that Badbird. No one ever said anything to me about it, I just heard or read somewhere that ladies love a man in black and white vertical stripes.  
    • http://calpreps.com/cgi-bin/2020/head-to-head_data.pl?states=FL&year=2020
  • Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Popular Contributors