Aquinas 60 Mater 7

STARaiders2014

Mater did not deserve to be in the third round and benefited from two weak districts being beside each other. ST. Thomas vs Braden River should be a much better game.

Not like STA has a strong distrcit either, but I get your point. Branden River will be tough. Aquinas cannot get caught looking at Orlando or else they won't get to Orlando. 

Not like STA has a strong distrcit either, but I get your point. Branden River will be tough. Aquinas cannot get caught looking at Orlando or else they won't get to Orlando. 

It is Braden River's first time this deep. For St. Thomas it is business as usual. St. Thomas has all the experience and tradition. BR is a good team that before the season started would not have imagined they would still be playing at this stage. St. Thomas has looked vulnerable at various times this season. But they are still St. Thomas and seem to be playing at their zenith right now. From talking with folks on the South West side of Central Florida, they think BR has a puncher's chance if they get the right breaks. My own feeling is that it will be difficult. I was very impressed with St. Thomas's victory over a revitalized Flanagan, who I believe if one of the best 8a teams this year. I thought the Flanagan defense would have held you. My heart says BR, my head St. Thomas. I am going to pick St. Thomas by 9, but would not be shocked if BR pulled off a huge upset