North central predictions

DisabledAccount

North central is basically anything east of Tallahassee to anywhere before Jacksonville and anything Ocala and further north

I do not really know teams in that area but overall, off the top of my head and in no specific order Trenton, Columbia, North Marion, Buchholz, Gainesville..... Suwanee, Clay, Vanguard, Sante Fe, South Sumter, Dunnellon, and Forest come to mind...

Trenton if anything it should be 1 and 1A bc only way to determine who's better is playing each other but you can do the rest lol

I think we still have an open date on the schedule!!!  And i know it would be a fantastic gate even if was in the Jungle North LOL, Trenton travels well. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• In a single word, "no." In a lot more words, see the following: (From 2023-24 FHSAA Handbook) 36.2 GENERAL DEFINITIONS 36.2.1 Athletic Recruiting. “Athletic recruiting” is any effort by a school employee, athletic department staff member or representative of a school’s athletic interests to pressure, urge or entice a student to attend that school for the purpose of participating in interscholastic athletics.   and this . . . 36.2.2 Improper Contact. “Improper contact” is contact, either directly or indirectly, whether in person or through written or electronic communication, by a school employee, athletic department staff member, representative of the school’s athletic interests or third parties, such as an independent person, business or organization, with a student or any member of the student’s family, in an effort to pressure, urge or entice the student to attend a different school for the purpose of participating in interscholastic athletics.  See Policy 37.    In fact, if the kid contacts the coach at another school, the coach is not supposed to communicate with the kid other than to refer the kid to the person at the school responsible for admissions.    Best I can tell, there is no exception for being able to reach out to a kid who plays a sport that is not offered by the school that the kid currently attends.  Perhaps there should be . . . but then you'd really be opening Pandora's Box.   
    • So you are not allowed to talk to a kid who is not an active football player currently attending a school that doesn’t have a football team?
    • 1.  Ask around and get the kid's phone number. 2.  Call the kid.  3.  If that doesn't work, DM the kid.  4.  Once communications are established, try to convince the kid to come to your school.  There may be other ways, but I think this would be the easiest way to recruit a kid .  
    • So, after one very brief reading, it appears that the policy will be as follows:   kids, you can cut an NIL deal, but it can't have anything to do with the school you're at or any school that wants you to come there or anyone associated with any of those schools (i.e., boosters). 
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Popular Contributors