Columbia vs Buchholz Thursday game thread

DisabledAccount

9 hours ago, gatorman-uf said:

1) As explained above by others, I think there is some loyalty being shown to a player. Even though he drove them down for a TD, he was aided by 45 yards of penalties. The TD pass looked ill-advised, but WR made a great catch. The INT TD return was also his fault and should have had it picked one play earlier when the ball spent to the slot receiver and the defender on the outside receiver jump the route. So Jefferson comes in as QB, I am not sure how good he really is. He reminds me of Tyler Murphy (UF/Boston College). Big framed QB, but I am not sure he has the touch or accuracy to be a really good QB (even at the high school level). Many of his passes looked like wounded ducks (could have just been the wetness).

2) Same result, BHS was the better team. They were bigger upfront and would have been able to run the ball more effectively without the rain. Honestly, CHS tried a lot of quick WR screens and passes as a response to the wet conditions, but quickly went away from it. They tried running it, but I don't think they have a running back that they have any confidence in. So a lot of QB off tackles.

3) My prediction for CHS was 6-3 with losses to Buchholz, Trinity Christian, and Deland and a district championship. I think they are still on track for that. If they lose to Union County this week or don't look good winning, I can see a lot of doubts creeping in. 

Well one thing for sure 

There will be open seats on homecoming as our so called "loyal" fanbase and former players are already selling the program out and want the coach fired 

Just another day in Lake Shitty, nothing but snakes and liars running the show